Fixtures over Easter?

bc57

2 hours ago, gstretchuk said:

Could get a team of drunks out pub to give junior teams a good game. Hatchet men and nearly men running around silly. Have watched two junior games in my life, worst two games of football ive ever seen. Why anybody would want to follow juniors is beyond me...

A lonely middle of the night cry for help.

U OK BBZ?:(

2 hours ago, gstretchuk said:

Could get a team of drunks out pub to give junior teams a good game. Hatchet men and nearly men running around silly. Have watched two junior games in my life, worst two games of football ive ever seen. Why anybody would want to follow juniors is beyond me...

Here fishy fishy

7 hours ago, gstretchuk said:

Says a st mirren supporter lol :)

You're trying too hard.

Archived