Man loses relegation bet

Oh Celtic getting ten will be nothing on the seetheometer if we were to stop it .sections of the green and greys were already teetering on the brink after a fucking draw on Sunday . We come close to stopping 9 or ten and I think the refs and linesmen might be advised to wear some protective headgear and buy some quadruple glazed Windows 

At least they don't send IEDs and bullets through the post like some of your fellow bears.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Try reading the post mikey . Now where do I say we Will for definite . I clearly say if we do . But stranger things have happened in football. I mean only last week some plucky wee new 5 year old team went to parkhead and claimed a point . Sevco have more points at parkhead this season than Motherwell probably have in a decade or so eh? :rolleyes:

Sevco probably spent more money on wages n transfer fees in the fizzy pop leagues than motherwell have in a decade or so...

On 18/03/2017 at 08:51, Forever_blueco said:

Try reading the post mikey . Now where do I say we Will for definite . I clearly say if we do . But stranger things have happened in football. I mean only last week some plucky wee new 5 year old team went to parkhead and claimed a point . Sevco have more points at parkhead this season than Motherwell probably have in a decade or so eh? :rolleyes:

For the last decade or so of the current Premiership teams Fake Rangers have only moved ahead of Dundee and Partick Thistle in taking points or a point at Celtic Park. Everyone but County have won at least once, County have gone to Celtic Park and drawn Celtic 4 times.

Rangers drawing Celtic at Celtic Park......, its good, but its not Caley.

Sevconians celebrating a point against celtic with such vigour!  It's amusing.
We got a point against them and we're (joint) bottom of the league.  We enjoyed it for the weekend, then carried on being sh1te.
Sevco seem to think this means they're about to win their first ever title.

No.  They get the same amount of points as hilter had testicles.
And the rest of us get on with our next fixture.
As you were...

Fuds.

No one celebrated a draw against Celtic.

Celtic celebrated a goal against us 

We celebrated a late equaliser against them.

Celtic fans can't handle not winning shocker.

28 minutes ago, bennett said:

No one celebrated a draw against Celtic.

Well more than a few of them while still wearing their tops were celebrating in my local that night....they were singing the usual songs with talk of being back and how they were going to fxxk Celtic in the cup semi's...It was a right old party I may add only turned sour by the manageress asking them to keep it down or they would have to leave...that's when a tumbler was thrown at her and all hell broke loose.

I hate to think what it would have been like if they had actually won.

Archived