Man loses relegation bet

25 minutes ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

Just get the first one out the way before you's dream big.

Celtic getting 10 in a row will produce some amount of seethe right enough.

Oh Celtic getting ten will be nothing on the seetheometer if we were to stop it .sections of the green and greys were already teetering on the brink after a fucking draw on Sunday . We come close to stopping 9 or ten and I think the refs and linesmen might be advised to wear some protective headgear and buy some quadruple glazed Windows 

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, Bearwithme said:

As it happens, Lord Bannatyne made it clear in yesterday's ruling that Rangers continue, having been sold on to the new company.

We left the SPL and joined the SFL following votes - and votes are no proof of anything other than the opinions of those voting (or their fans).

But he actually said "the administrators sold" not Rangers plc sold to a new owner, this means , was liquidated.

I fail to see why you think liquidated assets being sold to another company equals continuity of said assets?

Are you implying liquidated assets sold to another company is the same as a company being sold or taken over?

Ahem....

A conditional membership will be issued to Sevco Scotland Ltd today, allowing Sunday's Ramsdens Cup tie against Brechin City to go ahead.

3 hours ago, Forever_blueco said:

Oh Celtic getting ten will be nothing on the seetheometer if we were to stop it .sections of the green and greys were already teetering on the brink after a fucking draw on Sunday . We come close to stopping 9 or ten and I think the refs and linesmen might be advised to wear some protective headgear and buy some quadruple glazed Windows 

Shakira, doing the splits, right across my face.  I figure since we're talking about things that will never happen...

18 hours ago, Bearwithme said:

As it happens, Lord Bannatyne made it clear in yesterday's ruling that Rangers continue, having been sold on to the new company.

We left the SPL and joined the SFL following votes - and votes are no proof of anything other than the opinions of those voting (or their fans).

Ok i'll play along.  When Rangers left the SPL (left indicates this was voluntary)  why was their first step to apply to join the SPL. 

3 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

So after this year you are predicting 55 in a row ? Och in that case Celtic can have their shitey treble and unbeaten run this year then 

Celtic won't win the treble this season, they'll find a way to f**k up one or both cups.

10 minutes ago, CityDave said:

Celtic won't win the treble this season, they'll find a way to f**k up one or both cups.

They'll need to go some to f**k up this season's League Cup at this stage.  I'm not even convinced that Deila could manage that.

3 hours ago, Forever_blueco said:

So after this year you are predicting 55 in a row ? Och in that case Celtic can have their shitey treble and unbeaten run this year then 

Sadly not Forever Newco, just that it will be the minimum time figure for your new club to achieve that. The chances are your new club won't survive 55 months never mind years....lol

20 hours ago, MikeyWellFan said:

You'll be stopping fucking nothing :lol:

Try reading the post mikey . Now where do I say we Will for definite . I clearly say if we do . But stranger things have happened in football. I mean only last week some plucky wee new 5 year old team went to parkhead and claimed a point . Sevco have more points at parkhead this season than Motherwell probably have in a decade or so eh? :rolleyes:

2 hours ago, Forever_blueco said:

Try reading the post mikey . Now where do I say we Will for definite . I clearly say if we do . But stranger things have happened in football. I mean only last week some plucky wee new 5 year old team went to parkhead and claimed a point . Sevco have more points at parkhead this season than Motherwell probably have in a decade or so eh? :rolleyes:

It's not often you're right...and this time is no exception. 

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/35078451

2 hours ago, Forever_blueco said:

That's the benchmark eh? Motherwell?

Minter.

Archived