Man loses relegation bet

Thomas Brown, reporting today for the Super Soaraway Scottish Sun states.. 

" The Ibrox club’s financial implosion led them to leave the top flight for the Third Division months later. "

FECKING BALONEY :lol:

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As it happens, Lord Bannatyne made it clear in yesterday's ruling that Rangers continue, having been sold on to the new company.

We left the SPL and joined the SFL following votes - and votes are no proof of anything other than the opinions of those voting (or their fans).

10 minutes ago, Bearwithme said:

As it happens, Lord Bannatyne made it clear in yesterday's ruling that Rangers continue, having been sold on to the new company.

We left the SPL and joined the SFL following votes - and votes are no proof of anything other than the opinions of those voting (or their fans).

I have a really good pyramid scheme you might be interested in, PM me your credit card details and include your 3 digit pin on the back of your card, I believe we could both make money out of this

IMG_1489658774.611323.jpg

46 minutes ago, Bearwithme said:

I see you have posted this in 2 threads.

Utter desperation.

1 hour ago, Bearwithme said:

so why did a 'same club' have to apply to join organisations they were previously members of?

what's that you say....?

they're not really the same club. You are only indulging in comfy fiction.

right, gotcha......

1 hour ago, Bearwithme said:

you-smellshitep-yes-i-can-definitely-sme

4 hours ago, Bearwithme said:

You let your club die.

so why did a 'same club' have to apply to join organisations they were previously members of?

what's that you say....?
they're not really the same club. You are only indulging in comfy fiction.

right, gotcha......

Also why did the club not play in Europe in 2012/13?

The reason these burning questions are ignored by Rangers fans are beyond me.

7 hours ago, Bearwithme said:

Wrong crowd for this bullshit

If it's the same club why did they have to apply to join the SFL?  And like above, why did they not play in the Europa league in 2012/13 after finishing 2nd in the 2011/12 SPL?

......sorry, which Rangers played Brechin City in the Challenge Cup and why were they called The Rangers for a couple of months thereafter? Maybe the new owner Charles Green at the time wasn't sure either what he had purchased.

7 hours ago, Bearwithme said:

Can you provide a link to any media story at the time  headlined 'Rangers Sold To New Company'

A f***ing big story to miss, I would have thought.

If it's the same club why did they have to apply to join the SFL?  And like above, why did they not play in the Europa league in 2012/13 after finishing 2nd in the 2011/12 SPL?

Because second got to play in the champions league (qualifiers). Reason I know that is because the cheats died and were liquidated, Motherwell got to take their place.

Bit thank you to Motherwell born billionaire Craig whyte for my trip to Athens

3 hours ago, CityDave said:

......sorry, which Rangers played Brechin City in the Challenge Cup and why were they called The Rangers for a couple of months thereafter? Maybe the new owner Charles Green at the time wasn't sure either what he had purchased.

image.jpeg

3 hours ago, CityDave said:

image.png

Lion rampant club crest 1959–1968. Never appeared on the shirt.

12 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

image.jpeg

I was having a look on ebay for old Rangers programs and there are a few from 1964 such as

s-l1600.jpg

The Rangers Football Club Ltd the company name being used in a match program. This I think is unusual and interesting, I would have thought the actual club itself would have been at the top of the page but apparently so. You don't see that often.

The Rangers in the badge and the program must have been a shortened version of this. Was there some significant change during the late 50's or early 60's and was the The in recognition of something or someone?

Archived