Man loses relegation bet

Imagine fans celebrating a last couple of minutes equaliser at the home of their rivals after talk all week was of 8-0 and record scores :lol: why are people still raging at this , if we had done similar under smith or Mcleish a few years back the rangers end would still have went bonkers .

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

You have to laugh though , even at our lowest ebb we have still managed to parp Celtic out a cup and Nick a point against their beloved invincibles . No wonder they fucking hate us :lol:

The grey and green dross are also thinking an unbeaten season is something special.  Having a perfect season is clearly beyond them.

1 minute ago, The_Kincardine said:

The grey and green dross are also thinking an unbeaten season is something special.  Having a perfect season is clearly beyond them.

Far be it for me to white knight Celtic but I'd say that the 66/67 season was pretty perfect a season for them.

1 minute ago, sjc said:

Far be it for me to white knight Celtic but I'd say that the 66/67 season was pretty perfect a season for them.

The notion of a 'prefect season' is winning every league match.  The current odious bunch have lowered their sights.  Not that anyone is surprised.

6 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

The notion of a 'prefect season' is winning every league match.  The current odious bunch have lowered their sights.  Not that anyone is surprised.

I'd imagine most of the current odious bunch could spell perfect tbh.

33 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

You have to laugh though , even at our lowest ebb we have still managed to parp Celtic out a cup and Nick a point against their beloved invincibles . No wonder they fucking hate us :lol:

You'll be parping Celtic out of no cups under Brendans watch. 

Fifth best manager in Saudi Arabia or not.

46 minutes ago, Derlei said:

They fully expected to give us a hammering. Didn't work out, now they're raging, and claiming we are celebrating a draw. 

It's always disappointing not to hammer a team as shite as Rangers. I felt the exact same way when it happened with ICT.

Gotta admit, on the day the team styling themselves as Rangers ruled themselves out of the title race and fell further behind Aberdeen I fell into a deep pit of despair which lasted at least 30 seconds after the final whistle.

We've still a big fat '0' in the L column and the mob celebrated like a non-league team going to a big EPL club in the FA Cup and sneaking a draw! Lovely. [emoji4]

And someone better tell arsenal that their invincible season doesn't count, the drunk says it's only when you win every game.

IMG_1490050236.072320.thumb.jpg.87d78309eb4d4afe4e569b5968ac7bb8.jpg

13 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

And someone better tell arsenal that their invincible season doesn't count, the drunk says it's only when you win every game.

When your sorry mob has a perfect league season then get back to me.

What I don't understand about that table Drew Bees is that Man Utd finished 3rd but played in the same division the next season? Is it only in Scotland, and only semi-regularly, that a team finishing 3rd get randomly kicked into the bottom division? 

What I don't understand about that table Drew Bees is that Man Utd finished 3rd but played in the same division the next season? Is it only in Scotland, and only semi-regularly, that a team finishing 3rd get randomly kicked into the bottom division? 

And I'm sure that Man U played in Europe the following season, that didn't happen here either, even though 3rd place got you into Europe, why was that?

And I'm sure that Man U played in Europe the following season, that didn't happen here either, even though 3rd place got you into Europe, why was that?

Don't really know mate, seems strange.

As for the topic in question, there was never ever any doubt that this idiot was going to lose his appeal in a legal & lawful institution which upholds the truth.

He lost his bet because there were two law giving institutions at play.

1, The SFA & fromer SPL, they rewrote their rules and regulations that in the event Rangers went tits up they could legally by their own rules claim that the club was seperate from it's owners "THE COMPANY" and then when a new owner of the clubs assets applied for a licence they would be known as the clubs new owners and operators.

2. The Government Law, as far as the law is concerned, the entity that applied for limited liability and then became a PLC failed to obligate it's lawful duties to pay it's taxes and it's debtors and was legally wound up and ceased trading and has been legally defined as no longer existing as a failed company.

55 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

As for the topic in question, there was never ever any doubt that this idiot was going to lose his appeal in a legal & lawful institution which upholds the truth.

He lost his bet because there were two law giving institutions at play.

1, The SFA & fromer SPL, they rewrote their rules and regulations that in the event Rangers went tits up they could legally by their own rules claim that the club was seperate from it's owners "THE COMPANY" and then when a new owner of the clubs assets applied for a licence they would be known as the clubs new owners and operators.

2. The Government Law, as far as the law is concerned, the entity that applied for limited liability and then became a PLC failed to obligate it's lawful duties to pay it's taxes and it's debtors and was legally wound up and ceased trading and has been legally defined as no longer existing as a failed company.

If only someone on here disliked rabid Celtic fans and had an aversion to illiterate apostrophe usage.

"The Government Law" :lol:

Archived