Airdrieonians -vs- Stenhousemuir

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 hours ago, Neilly said:

HE'S COMING FOR YOU, ALLAN COOOOOK HE'S COMING FOR YOU

I think every Airdrie and Warriors fan expects us to win this one and that folks is why the home side will prevail. It's the Stenny Way I'm afraid.

Telt ye.

Season is finished after this result. Can't see us getting a play off and I can't see us going down, (Trying not to jinx it). For me though the season has been finished for a few weeks now. I won't be back until the pundits are gone, even if we were to make a miraculous attempt at a play off.

3 minutes ago, Diamond8 said:

Season is finished after this result. Can't see us getting a play off and I can't see us going down, (Trying not to jinx it). For me though the season has been finished for a few weeks now. I won't be back until the pundits are gone, even if we were to make a miraculous attempt at a play off.

Am I missing something ?

14 minutes ago, Diamond8 said:

We're level on points with 3rd and 4th (even though they've a gave in hand) and there's 7 games left. Seasons hardly finished. 

Thought Hutton played well but he was in positions to shoot on more than a few occasions and wouldn't pull the trigger....then he eventually did towards the end of the game and I realised why he has been so shy.

Russel played well but his amateur dramatics are pathetic and he needs called out on it when ever he does it. Aye he got fouled once or twice but most of the time he makes a meal of it. I expect better from airdrie players- maybe nobody else does but I do.

Ferguson had a solid game. Overall got to be happy with a clean sheet, for the first time in how long? And stopping the rot but that wasn't entertaining. We weren't good, we just weren't bad and they are pish.

I know we've had a couple of men sent off after the final whistle, how did we manage to lose a goal ? Thank god I cashed out with 5 to go.

Quite a close first half with both sides having decent chances. Second half airdrie were the better team. 

Berry and millar were there usual tenacious selfs for us in the middle. We'll miss berry massively when he leaves. Both wingers have had better games. Cook blows hot and cold. If his head goes down in the first ten minutes he's usually rank for the rest of the game. 

Gutted Robertsons overhead kick was offside. It'll be worth watching the highlights just for that. 

I didn't see what marsh got sent off for. There didn't look too much in the initial foul so I can only assume he's had a kick at Russell (I think) when he was on the deck. 

Onto the next game now....

Archived