Today's internal jukebox

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm having a Touching the Void day with Boney M's Brown Girl in the Ring going on, and on, and on for hours (but comfortable in an office rather than broken to bits up a mountain).

"Bloody hell, I'm going to die to Boney M"  :(

Edited by Hedgecutter

I can't name the songs that play in my internal juke box. I can only sing the relevant 2 seconds of them that plays in my head.

Today it goes something like (soft male voice singing) you've been looking like somebody but you mother lies...(black male kind of rapping) I'm the one girl , in the one girl, i am the one for you"

No idea what it is and 90% of they lyrics are probably wrong but that's what's stuck in my head.

• 4 weeks later...
On 22/07/2017 at 14:32, The Chlamydia Kid said:

I can't name the songs that play in my internal juke box. I can only sing the relevant 2 seconds of them that plays in my head.

Today it goes something like (soft male voice singing) you've been looking like somebody but you mother lies...(black male kind of rapping) I'm the one girl , in the one girl, i am the one for you"

No idea what it is and 90% of they lyrics are probably wrong but that's what's stuck in my head.

Sounds a bit like the lyrics for I'm the One by DJ Kahled(featuring Justin Bieber)

On ‎15‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 10:52, Rugster said:

It happens to me every single fucking day and the slightest wee thing sets it off. Not always when I wake up, though mostly. Sometimes when I read something that reminds me of a song. Today it was Daddy Cool.

Boney M or Darts version?

4 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

@Sergeant Wilson, Granny Danger and The Kincardine were decent movers in their younger days and well dressed too:

In that era I was standing in the corner drinking, looking cool and fashionably disinterested, while wondering why I never get a burd.

Took my 1 yr old son to water babies classes every day this week. 

This is the way we wash our shoulders, wash our shoulders, wash our shoulders, this is the way we wash our shoulders at the swimming pool. 

Repeat for hands/feet /neck etc.

All accompanied by shameful thoughts about the class instructor.

Edited by The Equalizer

Bad Blood - Taylor Swift

200.gif

You have my sympathies brother. I've had "Shake it Off" in my head since about Friday. It's been a long time since Friday.

Years ago, someone told me to sing "The Girl from Ipanema" in order to kill the ear worm. Amazingly it works* and even more amazingly, doesn't simply give you a new earworm.

* Except not this time. b*****d.