Stranraer v Livingston

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, LogieLivi said:

Lithgow in for Crighton?
Sake.

Yep and Halkett moved back to RB, he's been outstanding at CB, in fact I would say Halkett has been our best CB, wonder if Crighton is injured.

Mullen on the wing is a strange one too, would rather have Cadden there and Mullen as an impact sub. Would think Cadden will come on 2nd half for Buchanan and Mullen will move over to take his place as a striker.

Nope Crighton isn't injured, just seen he's on the bench.

Yep and Halkett moved back to RB, he's been outstanding at CB, in fact I would say Halkett has been our best CB, wonder if Crighton is injured.

Mullen on the wing is a strange one too, would rather have Cadden there and Mullen as an impact sub. Would think Cadden will come on 2nd half for Buchanan and Mullen will move over to take his place as a striker.

Nope Crighton isn't injured, just seen he's on the bench.

Very bizarre decision to drop our captain and replace him for our worst CB since Darren Cole.

13 minutes ago, LogieLivi said:

Very bizarre decision to drop our captain and replace him for our worst CB since Darren Cole.

Crighton was horrendous last week, glad he's been dropped. Gave away the game pretty much at the end with the inability to track back.

Crighton was horrendous last week, glad he's been dropped. Gave away the game pretty much at the end with the inability to track back.

Fair play. I wasn't at the game last week.
Thought he'd been excellent since moving to RB

Fair play. I wasn't at the game last week.
Thought he'd been excellent since moving to RB

It definitely explains why he's been dropped, pitch didn't help but really was a passenger last week. Re: Halkett though, one of the most commanding CBs I've seen at the club often running the ball right up the pitch like Jesus when he was with us. He needs signed up asap.

It definitely explains why he's been dropped, pitch didn't help but really was a passenger last week. Re: Halkett though, one of the most commanding CBs I've seen at the club often running the ball right up the pitch like Jesus when he was with us. He needs signed up asap.

I think giving him the captaincy for today shows the faith in him from the management team.
I hope he signs up for a couple of seasons. Always thought of him as a future captain.

I think giving him the captaincy for today shows the faith in him from the management team.
I hope he signs up for a couple of seasons. Always thought of him as a future captain.

Me too to be honest, It'd be a welcome change to seeing more players staying with us rather than a full team out and another in each season. Stability is key and it comes with young players like Halkett

Me too to be honest, It'd be a welcome change to seeing more players staying with us rather than a full team out and another in each season. Stability is key and it comes with young players like Halkett

He is by far one of our most consistent performers. Still think he's got a game in him this season where he is going to lose the head. There's been a few times this season he gets a yellow card and is then targeted by the opposition players to try and get him sent off. Aside from that I think he is the perfect fit for a team like us.

He is by far one of our most consistent performers. Still think he's got a game in him this season where he is going to lose the head. There's been a few times this season he gets a yellow card and is then targeted by the opposition players to try and get him sent off. Aside from that I think he is the perfect fit for a team like us.

I've yet to see him lose his head though, seems really composed. I'm glad he seems to be learning from Gallagher rather than Crighton and Lithgow

I've yet to see him lose his head though, seems really composed. I'm glad he seems to be learning from Gallagher rather than Crighton and Lithgow

There was a game last season perhaps against Ayr where he was very close to getting sent off. He was getting pushed around off the ball by some players 2 or 3 at a time to try and rile him up.

Just now, andylivi1 said:

Halkett is playing CB with Lithgow, Gallagher is at RB, pretty solid so far but nothing between the teams. 

What's the betting Halkett will be in the SPFL team of the week at RB then.

Looks we'll have to wait on Cadden to come on and do some magic, Josh Mullin to score from a Cadden cross into the box..

Archived