East Five v Alloa

Another massive game for both sides. We may have Livi in the mantelpiece, but I'm afraid , we're sitting proudly beside the clock on the Alloa one. Time for this fact to change. Show the same spirit and commitment as we did on Saturday, and we at least give ourselves a big chance.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Had excellent results against East Fife at home this season, but always a tough game at New Bayview over the years, and expecting another one this weekend. Only really recall us giving EF a doing there once, and that was back in the late 90s.

Suspect with Robertson and Hetherington back from suspension we might change things around in the middle to give us a bit more of a solid base. 

Hows East Fife injury problems- assume clearing up if beating Livi on their own patch.

Hopefully we can carry on our recent run of good form. Don't expect this one to be as easy as the last meeting at the Recs. Also have to be aware of the manager of the month curse once again it would be foolish to second guess JG team selection but don't see much changes from last week except in the central midfield and maybe Stefan for Flannny.

17264170_1246628075432765_6200751796363076253_n.jpg

Think he does!!!

Kane in the middle and Watt making a last minute surprise return to action at RB!!!

Don't think Barry would want to disrupt his midfield, if Watt isn't back I could see him playing Reilly there!!!

Has an alloa manager ever won manager of the month and won his next game? I can't remember it happening. 

Jack Ross won it and his next game was a 2-1 victory at Queens Park I believe. Goody technically won it last Thursday too & we beat Stenny on Sat!

Hopefully we can remove ourselves from Alloa's mantlepiece, we've struggled against them recently but I'm confident it will be a better game than the last 3.0 defeat to them. I'd be happy with a draw. 2.2 Mon the Fife!

Hopefully you can't [emoji23], in all seriousness I'd probably take a draw aswell..obviously want to win though. Fills me with confidence that your centre half wont be playing hes a solid big defender.

Archived