Scottish Cup 2017/18

mrman2011

15 minutes ago, Twinkle said:

Looking forward to a trip to Alloa to be honest. Glad we didnt get a premiership or championship side. Been to all those grounds but not to Alloa's

Share your sentiments.  Only thing is it’s a shit place to drive to.

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, Flash said:

The sequences included A, A, A .....H, H, H....C and B ... F, D, I and F.....M and P  and the last 6 to be drawn included R, R and S.

Random draw?

Is that not the new format for taking penalties these days? ;)

2 minutes ago, senorsoupe said:

Celtic's draw home against Brechin should be straightforward given that City's 3rd round Scottish cup win was the first time they won in open play this season

Our season has just begun.  We will have a few internationalists signed by January !!8)

We love a Cup draw against a fellow top flight side so we do. :lol:

This will be a tricky tie for us, one that could go either way. Accies have some good results in them, wins at Easter Road and Ibrox, along with a draw with Aberdeen but this is very much a tie we should be winning and nothing less than progression will be acceptable.

5 minutes ago, theoriginalhedge said:

We were thinking more Kenny Miller type when he gets off loaded by McLeish in January.

He likes a goal against you lot !!

You'll need defenders too, maybe get international left back Myles Beerman

Just now, Ranaldo Bairn said:

Praying for a draw at Almondvale to get the full set of seven games v Livingston/

That happened to us against Aberdeen in 2004, 4 SPL games, League Cup game and a draw and replay in the Scottish cup. Tuned out no bad results wise, 6 wins and a draw against them that season.

1 minute ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

That happened to us against Aberdeen in 2004, 4 SPL games, League Cup game and a draw and replay in the Scottish cup. Tuned out no bad results wise, 6 wins and a draw against them that season.

Yeah, we had the magnificent 7 against Partick in about 2012 or so. Great fun, so it was.

Excellent. It always gets the blood going. A televised cup draw to start off the excitement, about 3 weeks build up, away day to a different ground  then yay, the cup tie's here!

Pardon? Two months? What do you mean two months?

SFA. Pissup. Brewery.

43 minutes ago, gkneil said:

Had 3k in before and will again. Stand is fine min, just closed at pre season.

I'm sure it's possible to cram 3,000 in Bellslea as long as most of them don't mind being crushed and unable to see the game.

1 hour ago, Owsley said:

probably rightly given the romance aspect, Fraserburgh v Rangers.

Romance? Rangers Int?  Loads of bigoted neanderthal c***s kicking f**k out of the locals and their environs? Romance? f**k me.

8 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:

We are all getting the train, get involved. I think you get free coffee.

I’d rather have a shit car journey than mix with the hoi polloi thank you very much.

Anyway the train won’t leave 20 minutes early just because we’re 3-0 down and reduced to 9 men.

ETA just found out who Alloa’s manager is, I hope we obliterate and humiliate the c***s.

1 hour ago, Owsley said:

Every year it's the same on here, shite draw, re-draw, same teams etc. Some seem pissed that they didn't get Real Madrid or PSG. Scottish teams in playing each other in cup shocker.

Motherwell-Accies should be on tv but it'll be, probably rightly given the romance aspect, Fraserburgh v Rangers.

Of the 16 ties, 7 of them are between clubs in the same division.

Do you expect fans of those 14 clubs to be jumping for joy at getting teams in the same division when they could have had a day out to a ground they've never been to before or at least a game against a team they haven't played in years?

Archived