Scottish Cup 2017/18

mrman2011

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Oscar Wilder said:

Terrible redraw for Glen's,the Queens at home was the best draw we could have hoped for! Now away to Livingston, probably the most soulless ground in Scotland, shite!!

You'll take a mauling from The Amber Machine and like it, then slump away back to your baby leagues to talk about how close you got to the legend that is Craig Halkett for the next 5 years.

Looking forward to another Hopkin masterclass, 6 for big Toddy IMO

17 minutes ago, ATLIS said:

You'll take a mauling from The Amber Machine and like it, then slump away back to your baby leagues to talk about how close you got to the legend that is Craig Halkett for the next 5 years.

Who is Craig Halkett?

Good luck to Glenafton against Ferranti/Meadowbank/Livingston/Attachnewnamehere!!

2 hours ago, ATLIS said:

Its quite possible we will get beat, our first time ever in this cup, but we will take with us memories how we got here, Scottish Junior Cup winners, West Premier League winners, and Champion Cup winners, so no matter what we will enjoy our day at Livi. 

23 minutes ago, GLENAFTON93 said:

Its quite possible we will get beat, our first time ever in this cup, but we will take with us memories how we got here, Scottish Junior Cup winners, West Premier League winners, and Champion Cup winners, so no matter what we will enjoy our day at Livi. 

To be fair you have both won the Scottish Cup as often as each other!

25 minutes ago, The Naitch said:

That's the highlights up...

Quite a good show just shows what can be done when the efforts made, the SPFL could have something like this for their lower divisions. Only gripe would be that they missed some of the goal out of the high scoring games but that must be down to time I suppose.

14 minutes ago, cowdenbeath said:

Quite a good show just shows what can be done when the efforts made, the SPFL could have something like this for their lower divisions. Only gripe would be that they missed some of the goal out of the high scoring games but that must be down to time I suppose.

I agree. Enjoying the roundup more than the individual match highlights they used to show. I presume it's the sponsors who are paying for it so well done to them.

6 minutes ago, wuffster said:

I agree. Enjoying the roundup more than the individual match highlights they used to show. I presume it's the sponsors who are paying for it so well done to them.

Aye its probably down to William Hill paying for it as part of their sponsorship, good on them.

5 minutes ago, HibeeJibee said:

Astonished to read on FitbaNorth that yesterday's the first time Clachnacuddin have ever played a match on artificial turf :huh:.

Probably not that much of a surprise as none of the HL clubs have 3G pitches only time they would play on one would be in the Scottish Cup. Must have used one for training at sometime though.

1 minute ago, liam_barnett said:

They've actually got both on their YouTube channel there's that highlights programme & there's individual videos for each match as well.

Aye I watched the Stirling, Peterhead and Deveronvale highlights earlier. Take it the rest are up now.

Archived