Scottish Cup 2017/18

mrman2011

4 minutes ago, WSDR 88 said:

I can’t speak for all Raith fans, but I am, along with a few of my friends, are absolutely buzzing for Peterhead away.

Surely Clyde at home was much better; bigger gate, more atmosphere, more cash, more likely to progress as Peterhead are no pushovers at Balmoor.

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, HibeeJibee said:

2mins 10secs:

I remember that - we are probably the only team to be drawn away to Celtic and Rangers in the same draw.

Year before that our wee kinder egg burst open and they needed a re-draw. 

Cant blame us this time, so the common factor appears to be the SFA.

12 minutes ago, jupe1407 said:

This is a perfect summary of how hilariously shite the administration of our game is. Hopefully we'll at least get an amusing GIF out of it.

Criticism just runs off these unwiped arseholes' back. theyre not just immune to criticism but immune to common sense, reason, justice,  self examination and shame.

27 minutes ago, eez-eh said:

Gone from playing Alloa at home to Banks O' Dee away.

Re-draw was entirely necessary IMO.

just hope it's not pissing down on the day of the game as there is absolutely no cover whatsoever at their ground.

Fuckin pathetic. We really are a 3rd rate football country with a 3rd rate administration to match. We're the laughing stock of the sporting world. What a bunch of arseholes; they couldnt organise a ride in a brothel.

I'm going to speculate wildly here, and suggest they're not discussing this in Asunción, Riga or Rabat.

Do not know what went on with the draw but it does not surprize me that after weeks of preparation for the draw the organizations in charge & in particular the folk in charge of them Reagan & Doncaster can F--k it up. We played an amateur team today who could teach the ruling bodies a thing or two about the game today. Well done to them but how long do we have to put up with the embarrassing failure of the powers that be. 

Terrible redraw for Glen's,the Queens at home was the best draw we could have hoped for! Now away to Livingston, probably the most soulless ground in Scotland, shite!!

Many yous likely to take up to it? Could be some day out if Glens take even 50% of the crowd who went to the Cup Final.

OSCAR,  Almondvale is not great admittedly but take it you have never watched a Second Division game at Broadwood or Hampden Park. If you are lucky a 400 crowd in a vast space of emptiness. Its like watching fitba in the Grand Canyon, however at least the rattlesnakes in the Canyon are more friendlier that the stewards at Broadwood. Jobsworth to a T.

Famous incident at Clyde v Elgin game. Steward tells City fan that he has take his flag down as it was not fire resistant. City fan(another) tells steward TGTF and asks if his jacket was fire resistant.

Quote from steward" you are just being picky now"

Livingston could be described as a souless dump but Almondvale is the best new build ground in the country.

Shame you never got the origanal draw as Queens would've been looking to take 1000 with it just being up the road. Good luck in the next round as I enjoyed my visit to the Glens with Bonnyrigg last year

Archived