Cheltenham

doulikefish

3 minutes ago, NorthernJambo said:

Very true! Expecting another 1/4 (or there about) favourite to win today so the other races could well be open for anyone. Tomorrow's racing looks more enticing so probably go easy today and get more involved Thursday & Friday.

Aye best thing to do mate. I promised to take it easy and ending up getting carried away yesterday. Got lucky with the last few or I would have been in a hole already. 

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Work in a bookies and we were dead come 4pm yesterday, Limini the last big punt of the day, luckily for me I was on Apples Jade, so wasn't down as much as others yesterday. Think today will be more of a punters day.

Kemboy s / bacardys 

Might bite straight single and part of festival L15

Tombstone 

Gods own 

Cantlow 

Long call  / domperignon 

Carter McKay 

Acca 1/Trixie tombstone,cantlow, long call

Acca 2 tombstone, gods own, domperignon

Acca 3 bacardys, domperignon, carter mckay

Everything I have is each way bar both my Might Bite bets.

Hoping for a better day of betting than yesterday. The Racing Post had a big interview with Gordon Elliot over the weekend, discussing how good a season his yard has been having. Totally ignored it when putting my bets on yesterday much to my detriment.

Not sure if it's been mentioned elsewhere but Paddy Power offering 6/1 on Douvan for new accounts. £10 max bet.

Selections for me today are Neon Wolf and Shattered Love (E/W) in the first; Tombstone, Automated (E/W) and Scoir Mear (E/W) in the 14:50.

Re the offer below....

https://www.888sport.com/eo-hr-2.htm?utm_source=aff&utm_medium=casap

I see that winnings would only be paid in free bets. However, would I be able to just use all the free bets and, once they're gone, withdraw any winnings I may have left? Or would I have to play through the free bets loads of times and maybe deposit more before I can withdraw anything?

15 minutes ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

Re the offer below....

https://www.888sport.com/eo-hr-2.htm?utm_source=aff&utm_medium=casap

I see that winnings would only be paid in free bets. However, would I be able to just use all the free bets and, once they're gone, withdraw any winnings I may have left? Or would I have to play through the free bets loads of times and maybe deposit more before I can withdraw anything?

Can't see anything in the rules that would stop you withdrawing winnings, unlike Bet365 where you usually have to bet 3 times the value of the free bets before withdrawing.

Only bet for me so far is a single on Neon Wolf in the opener. 

Think tomorrow is the day for increasing the stakes so keeping it fairly tame today again. 

11 minutes ago, doulikefish said:

That was a sore one

Yeah, if he hadn't wobbled at the final fence he would have got it I reckon.  

Bellshill in the 2.10pm.

9 minutes ago, Adam said:

Yeah, if he hadn't wobbled at the final fence he would have got it I reckon.  

Bellshill in the 2.10pm.

seems to be the one they want,seeing 6/1 here

Archived