How would/ will you vote?

Fide

The vote  

287 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Your rants against the poor and disadvantaged of this country and your incandescent hatred of the welfare system shows that you don't give a baboon's ballsack about "the poor".
The worrying fact is that there are a lot of people like you, especially in England, whose empathy stretches no further than their own wee bubble, hence why the Tories are currently cantering it.
Your shrieks of claiming the moral high ground/ lefty hysteria is actually normal, empathetic people choosing to give a shit about people in genuine need.
Grow up and have a word with yourself.

Put it better than I could tbh

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Fide said:

Your rants against the poor and disadvantaged of this country and your incandescent hatred of the welfare system shows that you don't give a baboon's ballsack about "the poor".

The worrying fact is that there are a lot of people like you, especially in England, whose empathy stretches no further than their own wee bubble, hence why the Tories are currently cantering it.

Your shrieks of claiming the moral high ground/ lefty hysteria is actually normal, empathetic people choosing to give a shit about people in genuine need.

Grow up and have a word with yourself.

Fidiot throwing the toys out the pram AGAIN!!!

You are completely stupid to say peope in England hav no empathy. They have exactly the same amount as anyone else. 

What they don't have is a childlike grasp of politics like you.

Not one person with right wing bias would deny anyone help in genuine need. But they do recognise that our welfare system needs fixing. It encourages perfectly capable people to sit at home and fester.

There are people in the UK who have travelled thousands of miles to work, prepared to accept low pay and basic living conditions and we applaud them, cherish them and fight for their rights to be here, yet tens of thousands of feral, feckless Brits sit around sponging off the state banging out one rat kid after another spending all day smoking weed...... How is that right?

Only the Tories can deal with that AND help those in genuine need.

5 hours ago, Kejan said:

I watched Newsnight tonight for some political insight on this election and instead got a report from 'Lib Dem Territory' from the ''I'm usually Lib Dem, but I'll be voting for Teresa to finish the job'' x5.

Of course, maybe I'm falling for TV sensationalism but I don't think so, this is a huge chunk of the electorate, and probably always has been. The Tories seem to gain a percentage point the further to the right they go.

I'm looking forward to the Dan Carling podcast of the UK from 2005-2015 in the near future. As I'm too lazy read the high-brow book.

Time for the 'Scotland will be run by Haggis McWilliam Wallace', 'Yer we cannae even run the SFA never mind oor nation, Da',  and level-headed centralist to get a grip and vote for Scottish independence in the next few years and let us go our way ; if it's a disaster, it still won't be Brexit Britain.

How have the Tories gone further right? I don't see any evidence of that.

Whoever wins will have to complete Brexit and better to go into the negotiations with strong backing from the electorate.

Brexit will be for the whole UK until there is an indy ref so I would suggest its a good time to suspend petty party politcs, back the Tories and get the best deal possible for the UK.

Its not only the English/Welsh who have the common sense to see this....plenty of Scots will vote Conservative, I promise you!

18 minutes ago, McSpreader said:

Fidiot throwing the toys out the pram AGAIN!!!

You are completely stupid to say peope in England hav no empathy. They have exactly the same amount as anyone else. 

What they don't have is a childlike grasp of politics like you.

Not one person with right wing bias would deny anyone help in genuine need. But they do recognise that our welfare system needs fixing. It encourages perfectly capable people to sit at home and fester.

There are people in the UK who have travelled thousands of miles to work, prepared to accept low pay and basic living conditions and we applaud them, cherish them and fight for their rights to be here, yet tens of thousands of feral, feckless Brits sit around sponging off the state banging out one rat kid after another spending all day smoking weed...... How is that right?

Only the Tories can deal with that AND help those in genuine need.

Not that I should even dignify your trolling/ attention seeking with a reply but I'll address one of your tawdry, tedious points.  The difference between Scotland and rUK.

Election results map 2015:
Image result for political map uk

Brexit vote map:

Image result for brexit vote map uk
Trident renewal map:

Image result for trident vote map uk

Now run along and bother someone else, you irksome little annoyance.

Typical that the only one in Scotland for trident renewal is fluffy.

We were told on here recently nobody in Scotland is against trident.
Its just a ploy by the SNP to get votes. We've just not seen through this ploy yet.

We are not a revolting society at all.
Plenty of us manage to hold opposing views to those issues without turning it into a screaming anti-Tory rant.
IMO you lefties are using these people as sticks to beat the government with.
You only care about Tory-bashing. It fills your every waking moment and has nothing whatsoever to do with the people caught up in these policies.
Your fakery reeks out of every post.

I've posted on here dozens of times about the battles my ex-girlfriend and my other friends have had to be taken seriously by the government's welfare departments so I'm not sure how you can level the fake accusation. It's incredibly telling that you don't think people who actually devote their time to helping those in need are capable of acting out of a desire to help other people.

Amusing (read: depressing) that instead of arguing against Tory complicity in people's deaths he's now arguing that people that care about this are virtue signalling essentially.

Also I'm sure McSpreader has as much empathy as other people for the "rat kids" spawned by "feral, feckless Brits" as he calls them.

Where did I ever say that those who devote time to helping those in need were not acting out of a desire to help others?
Honestly your inability to string two thoughts together in a logical manner is frightening.

Because you're saying all this outrage is fake and that we don't give a shit about the people affected by these policies and you've thrown the virtue signalling accusation about. You have absolutely nothing to base this on, as usual I might add, other than your own blind instinct and prejudice.

Yep. People who dont share the views of the hard left are attacked and abused online whilst those same attackers relentlessly try to prove their "worth" as humans by claiming nobody else can care about others quite like them.
You have no more right to this moral high ground than anyone else so stop deluding yourself.

None of which I've actually done.
Don't let that get in the way of your extended name calling session on here though.

Bud, what is it you are after?
A medal for caring? Your name in lights? A knigthood?
You might get more respect if you just helped where you can and stopped trying to claim credit for it.
You will notice that only lefties bleat on about how much they care.
Stop assuming that it is only you who cares.
It is fucking sickening and more than a little cringeworthy.

Nobody is trying to claim credit or demand anything. You said any outrage here was fake. I'm pointing out that that's nonsense.

Do you accept that right wingers also care as much about people as left wingers?

In real life they probably do.
You 'right wingers' on here only care about your next bite though.
A sad existence really.

The problem with you oaksoft is that you've repeatedly shown on here that if it doesn't affect you, you're incapable of understanding something. You're incapable of empathy. You attack those in need because you're not in need yourself. You attack the young because you're a bitter old fud. You attack the long term sick because you're lucky to not be in that position. So who the f**k are you to talk about how others feel? You don't know the first thing about another person.

6 minutes ago, Randy Giles said:

The problem with you oaksoft is that you've repeatedly shown on here that if it doesn't affect you, you're incapable of understanding something. You're incapable of empathy. You attack those in need because you're not in need yourself. You attack the young because you're a bitter old fud. You attack the long term sick because you're lucky to not be in that position. So who the f**k are you to talk about how others feel? You don't know the first thing about another person.

Unlike some on here I don't think he's a troll.  I think he's just a really sad, twisted and bitter individual.  F*ck knows what must have happened to him in his childhood to turn out like that.

Unlike some on here I don't think he's a troll.  I think he's just a really sad, twisted and bitter individual.  F*ck knows what must have happened to him in his childhood to turn out like that.

H_B happened to him.

Archived