How would/ will you vote?

Fide

The vote  

287 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Jamaldo said:

I may be imagining this but wasn't oaksoft extremely pro-independence when he started posting on this forum?

5 hours ago, John Lambies Doos said:

He was and still is.

He's just being a dick

5 hours ago, DI Bruce Robertson said:

Oaksoft is having an identity crisis, and we should be happy to witness it.
He thinks he's a graduate with a PhD, running businesses globally, what the reality is, he's an underachieving fool, shunned by his management & probs on the lowest wage for his pay scale.

I dinnae care - as long as he's a YES voter then wha' gives a f**k.

13 hours ago, AyrExile said:

Would that not count as a global crisis? If you want to point the blame locally then surely Labour mismanagement and overspending. Not sure the Scottish people can complain that time about not getting the party they voted for. Wonder how good your living standards would be currently if Yes had won in 2014? Not sure the oil sovereign fund would be stretching very far right now.

The difference with 2005 and 2014 is that I made an educated choice for the long term good of those living in Scotland in 2014 and I certainly didn't vote for that bunch of New Labour charlatans in 2005.

1 hour ago, Alan Stubbs said:

Given there's absolutely no prospect of any kind of econonomic balls-up in the UK any time soon, it's got to be a No for me.

Yup, no for me too, because i'm absolutely sure of the financial security that remaining in the U.K. provides.That, coupled with the trading agreements for business, freedom of movement I'll enjoy, the meaningful representation in the parliament my elected MP has and the strength of our currency makes a no vote the only sensible thing to do.

I've been told that Brexit means Brexit so I'm in no doubt about what Brexit will mean to me and my family.

We've also got a nice flag and I've heard that some countries used to be scared of us.

I may be imagining this but wasn't oaksoft extremely pro-independence when he started posting on this forum?

He never recovered from H_B ragdolling him all over the forum.

Yes for me, as before.

I still can't believe people would still vote No. Although in my area, it's Loyalist with a small L. The moronic seethe has been glorious the last few days.

Austerity is totally ideological. These abominations enjoy the rest of us struggling while ringing more out of us.

I would rather vote to be kicked in the baws than back this UK government.

£1.5 trillion deficit and they have the cheek to say we would have a deficit.

7 hours ago, oaksoft said:

I honestly have no idea why it bothers you that I have a PhD.

Seriously get over it bud. It doesn't affect your life one way or the other.

I mentioned it in a response to GordonEF when he said he had one too.

I notice you don't follow him all over the web like a demented child calling him names.

Is that because he doesn't hold differing views from you or because he shares your passion for personal abuse?

I bet you weren't "brave enough" 'to dish out personal abuse to people face to face when you were a councillor. <_<

Too scared to lose your job eh?

At least you're not rattled.  That's the main thing.

18 hours ago, oaksoft said:

I honestly have no idea why it bothers you that I have a PhD.

Seriously get over it bud. It doesn't affect your life one way or the other.

I mentioned it in a response to GordonEF when he said he had one too.

I notice you don't follow him all over the web like a demented child calling him names.

Is that because he doesn't hold differing views from you or because he shares your passion for personal abuse?

I bet you weren't "brave enough" 'to dish out personal abuse to people face to face when you were a councillor. <_<

Too scared to lose your job eh?

Shite poem. Doesn't even rhyme. Barely flows either.

Archived