Are you part of the 75.3%?

Eednud

Would normally have a few drinks on the train heading into town then go to a few pubs before going to a club so never really indulged in "pre-drinks". Now I tend to go out in the afternoon on a Saturday if the footballs not on and watch the scores and the horse racing then head home for about seven. Thankfully the Mrs doesn't drink so I don't have to faff about with taxis and the like.

Do have the occasional night out to the pub on a Saturday night but every night seems to end up with groups of arseholes knocking f**k out eachother, I blame the cheaply cut cocaine and Geordie Shore.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only time I drink anymore is normally before and after the football. Used to enjoy a quick beer before heading out whilst at uni, just so I would chat a bit more freely quicker as I turn from quiet to chatty the more I drink. Or so it seems. Normally hit a point where I find myself talking far too much Shite and pull back again.

18 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

I'm genuinely stunned that people drink alcohol in the shower. Everything I thought I knew is crumbling to dust around me.

I wouldn't class it as part of my morning routine but a long hot bath or shower with a book, magazine or a radio show, plus beer or wine is an enjoyable ritual. 

1 hour ago, Stellaboz said:

The only time I drink anymore is normally before and after the football. Used to enjoy a quick beer before heading out whilst at uni, just so I would chat a bit more freely quicker as I turn from quiet to chatty the more I drink. Or so it seems. Normally hit a point where I find myself talking far too much Shite and pull back again.

Surely it's always "before or after the football" ?

8 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

You always talk shite

8 hours ago, NorthernJambo said:

DA Baracus does not like this.

Indeed he does not

Archived