Hoofball Chapter 4: Clyde vs Edinburgh City

Right. Phew 3points. But unfortunaely for starters that abuse to higgins and subs from a selected few was bang out of order,Very uncomfortable Undefendable and completely wrong...

Same people then trying to defend actions cause the players have been shite or greeting cause players rightly reacted was nearly worse. Dry your eyes. Give it out, Expect something back...

Ive made it clear i blame players as much as BF for current form but why bite the hand that feeds you, Defo Time n place.

Made my feelings clear during game & at time so not getting into usual petty online fued...

Onto game. First half players look terrified & we had a keeper who looked in severe pain with every pass back or clearance, Major pat n back to Connor.Second half mood changed when we scored as it usually does and ran out deserved winners on 2nd half performance. Flynn.Peaso Mcniff or keeper could have won Motm in that order..

First league game since Annan in Dec for many reasons, Cant say i missed it

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, shawfield shed boy said:

Right. Phew 3points. But unfortunaely for starters that abuse to higgins and subs from a selected few was bang out of order,Very uncomfortable Undefendable and completely wrong...

Same people then trying to defend actions cause the players have been shite or greeting cause players rightly reacted was nearly worse. Dry your eyes. Give it out, Expect something back...

Ive made it clear i blame players as much as BF for current form but why bite the hand that feeds you, Defo Time n place.

Made my feelings clear during game & at time so not getting into usual petty online fued...

Onto game. First half players look terrified & we had a keeper who looked in severe pain with every pass back or clearance, Major pat n back to Connor.Second half mood changed when we scored as it usually does and ran out deserved winners on 2nd half performance. Flynn.Peaso Mcniff or keeper could have won Motm in that order..

First league game since Annan in Dec for many reasons, Cant say i missed it

So there was abuse of players, in fact players who weren't even on park? 

Theres no no justification for that 

6 minutes ago, Elementary Penguin said:

As usual, armed with half a story. Ascertain the facts before piling up, would you. Ssb saw and heard the whole thing, and entitled to his opinion. You didn't so you're not. 

Fair enough. Please enlighten me.

Hopefully we win Tuesday and the risk of play offs eases

As for the the furore about the subs [emoji23] these things happen in football don't believe this crap that it doesn't happen at other clubs

McDonald has carried the entire team in terms of goals Flynn was excellent have to ask why he wasn't played earlier in the season wee Fergie playing poorly or well gives 100 % as does the likes of McNeil

Clear out at the end of the season in all areas of the club

One of them found the initial criticism at the loss of their goal hilariously funny, laughing the way you would if your burd discovered a pair of not-her-scants in the washing pile. Completely asked for it. Fair enough if he didnt like it....not a problem to me. The other one though, clearly feels he's some sort of fucking ticket. I look forward to seeing this hardman clatter opponents when he eventually gets off the subs' bench. 

Absolutely scandalous having laugh while the team is losing a crucial game and fans have pop

Outrageous ban the lot of them not real clyde fans [emoji23]

I wouldn't call them fans who were shouting abuse at the players they were yobs turning on each other in a disgusting manner dont blame Mckenzie for giving it back he wasn't even playing before JP ushered him back into the dugout. Delighted for everyone after a long 4 months (did enjoy the cup run though and great day at Ayr) the way JP and Peaso hugged at the end said it all. That said Edinburgh were very poor if they play like that for the rest of the season they could be in trouble they looked disjointed and slow. Great second half from the players Quinn was obviously injured so worry about a keeper for Tues if Gibson also out. Our third goal was brilliant starting from the back through McNiff cross pass from Johnston to Flynn to Fergie and despatched right in the corner from Peaso. Look forward to seeing that back on video should be a cracker on Tues there's a lot at stake .....

I wouldn't call them fans who were shouting abuse at the players they were yobs turning on each other in a disgusting manner dont blame Mckenzie for giving it back he wasn't even playing before JP ushered him back into the dugout. Delighted for everyone after a long 4 months (did enjoy the cup run though and great day at Ayr) the way JP and Peaso hugged at the end said it all. That said Edinburgh were very poor if they play like that for the rest of the season they could be in trouble they looked disjointed and slow. Great second half from the players Quinn was obviously injured so worry about a keeper for Tues if Gibson also out. Our third goal was brilliant starting from the back through McNiff cross pass from Johnston to Flynn to Fergie and despatched right in the corner from Peaso. Look forward to seeing that back on video should be a cracker on Tues there's a lot at stake .....

More like to think of them as bad eggs

Not like the "decent fans "[emoji23]

Oh dear lots getting their knickers in a twist about fans ( yobs , mindless minority ) over a spat between fans and players get over it happens in football.
Wonder how these players wound feel if the team they the supported hadn't won in the league for 4 months?

Anyway hope we can win on Tuesday and near enough put any worries of play offs to bed
The we can get down to the real buisness of restructuring the club and clearing out top to bottom

11 minutes ago, cfcuk said:

Oh dear lots getting their knickers in a twist about fans ( yobs , mindless minority ) over a spat between fans and players get over it happens in football.
Wonder how these players wound feel if the team they the supported hadn't won in the league for 4 months?

Anyway hope we can win on Tuesday and near enough put any worries of play offs to bed
The we can get down to the real buisness of restructuring the club and clearing out top to bottom

It does happen in football, not usually with subs though. 

I wouldn't call them fans who were shouting abuse at the players they were yobs turning on each other in a disgusting manner dont blame Mckenzie for giving it back he wasn't even playing before JP ushered him back into the dugout.

Didn't see what started it off but that wee mouth piece McKenzie shouting back at the fans can f**k off. Should never have been signed anyway, utter pish and we were crying out for a CB to be signed, not another midget winger. He has contributed f**k all so who is he to shoot his mouth off. Higgins at least had the sense to keep his mouth shut.

Didn't see what started it off but that wee mouth piece McKenzie shouting back at the fans can f**k off. Should never have been signed anyway, utter pish and we were crying out for a CB to be signed, not another midget winger. He has contributed f**k all so who is he to shoot his mouth off. Higgins at least had the sense to keep his mouth shut.

If fans are going to hurl personal insults at players then they've got to expect it back.

Would worry to much he won't be there next season

Not really to bothered about his reaction looked quite ridiculous actually [emoji23]

Anyway most important the club avoids the play offs as famously said somewhere else not interested in the actions of a here today gone tommorow players [emoji6]

47 minutes ago, cfcuk said:

Sorry have to disagree kids go to these games and if I find it intimidating how does that look from a child's point of view they were actually facing up for a square go amongst themselves .... it always comes from the same part of the stand and how often do we talk on here about 'fans' and segregation and disorder and visiting fans being abused .... EVERY f***** week would you take women and children to listen to that garbage?

24 minutes ago, Elementary Penguin said:

How many subs smirk like shitting hyenas when their team goes a goal down?

If his beloved Celtic went 15 minutes without scoring, let alone 15 GAMES without winning, he'd be fucking bothered. Ridding the rot from the club begins with those players who just don't care. In Innes We Trust. 

I find it hard to believe that Higgins was smirking about the loss of a goal, and let's be honest unless you were right beside him you have no idea what his smirk was for. 2 and 2 don't always make 4.

Could argue the case, that whatever they were discussing shouldn't have resulted in any kind of smirk or smile given the working environment they were in at the time, but justifying any subsequent abuse based on a presumption isn't right at all.

Who's next - the tannoy announcer? The St. Andrews ambulance staff? The pie seller?

Sorry have to disagree kids go to these games and if I find it intimidating how does that look from a child's point of view .... it always comes from the same part of the stand and how often do we talk on here about 'fans' and segregation and disorder and visiting fans being abused .... EVERY f***** week would you take women and children to listen to that garbage?

Think that's a bit overboard

Really same bit of the stand? wasn't that long ago it was around the tunnel has that all stopped?

What is your opinion on foul mouthed language from players / dugout ?

Fans shout at player , player reacts back storm in a tea cup

And by the way there were plenty of complaints from away fans when they were at the other end of the stand or was that fake news ?

Archived