School days?

25 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

I eagerly await loads of folk claiming they once saw someone disguise a bowling ball as a football and some poor unsuspecting victim kicking it. The last thread along these lines had a suspiciously high number of folk claiming that this happened.

I kicked a buoy on the beach, not at school, thinking they were always rubber and inflatable. This one wasn't. 

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We had a boy set fire to a projector (not intentionally - just stuck some paper in in the back where the fan and light were, the paper got stuck, overheated and caught fire). Blew it out very quickly and the thing seemed the fine but the smell and smoke had been noticed already. I was hauled out the class for laughing, which seemed harsh given that every c**t else was laughing and one boy had just set fire to equipment.

13 minutes ago, DrewDon said:

Admittedly, I wasn't there for that one; my memory says that I was told that it happened, though, and nobody is going to convince me to the contrary. 

I wasn't there either but I'm happy to confirm that this definitely didn't happen.

3 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

At least two people in my year at school have been convicted of killing others - one done for murder, the other for culpable homicide.

At least we've got to the root of "I'm a bad person".

I hated Secondary School and am only still in contact with 2 folk I went there with on a regular basis.  There's a few friends on Facebook but I rarely, if at all, interact with them.

Most of the folk I went to school with, i'd actively try to avoid if i saw them in the street.

17 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

At least two people in my year at school have been convicted of killing others - one done for murder, the other for culpable homicide.

One person from my year was found guilty of manslaughter when we were in 4th year. 

Just now, mizfit said:

One person from my year was found guilty of manslaughter when we were in 4th year. 

Early starter.

One guy in my year beat someone to death with a paving slab because he took the piss out of his Rangers top.  Here's the latest on him - https://stv.tv/news/highlands-islands/202778-freed-murderer-returns-to-jail/

A lassie who was in my year stabbed her uncle to death, claiming he had nonced her up as a kid.  here's what she's been up to - http://www.highland-news.co.uk/News/Bail-breach-Inverness-killer-found-hiding-in-wardrobe-29062012.htm

2 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Big fan.

People like Chris who mock people for still having friends from school quite clearly didn't have any friends to keep in contact with and are still bitter about it. Just move on.

I'm still in touch with a few friends from school.  I mean people who seem to have exactly the same group of friends, doing the same things, in the same place, for their entire lives.

2 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Big fan.

People like Chris who mock people for still having friends from school quite clearly didn't have any friends to keep in contact with and are still bitter about it. Just move on.

Have you seen what his classmates were like?  I wouldn't want to keep in touch with then either.

Liked primary and secondary. My two best friends from primary are still my best friends to this day. Only see one regularly as the other lives quite far away.

Made a lot of new friends at high school but only kept in touch with a few of them since leaving. Most of the folk I hung around with at high school turned out to be weirdo's, wasters or just bellends who like things like Lord of the Rings & watching Rugby. Like KWB said, I would actively avoid most of them if I seen them in the street.

5 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

Liked primary and secondary. My two best friends from primary are still my best friends to this day. Only see one regularly as the other lives quite far away.

Made a lot of new friends at high school but only kept in touch with a few of them since leaving. Most of the folk I hung around with at high school turned out to be weirdo's, wasters or just bellends who like things like Lord of the Rings & watching Rugby. Like KWB said, I would actively avoid most of them if I seen them in the street.

Speak to very few of those from primary, 2 of them are still my pals, rest i avoid. Most my pals came from secondary, have some from other circles but still enjoy meeting those from school more. 

Early starter.
One guy in my year beat someone to death with a paving slab because he took the piss out of his Rangers top.  Here's the latest on him - https://stv.tv/news/highlands-islands/202778-freed-murderer-returns-to-jail/
A lassie who was in my year stabbed her uncle to death, claiming he had nonced her up as a kid.  here's what she's been up to - http://www.highland-news.co.uk/News/Bail-breach-Inverness-killer-found-hiding-in-wardrobe-29062012.htm

Guy from my primary / secondary classes is in the nick for murdering his mum and disposing of her body underneath her caravan. Always was a bit of a clueless weirdo mind.

2 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

I know at Kirkton high it had some mental days.
Filing cabinet getting thrown out the tower building (4th floor) onto the cars in the car park was one I witnessed. Pretty mental how they got it out the window

the worst thing i seen thrown out a window was a Mel Gibson "Braveheart" cardboard cutout. 

6 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

Guy from my primary / secondary classes is in the nick for murdering his mum and disposing of her body underneath her caravan. 

Charming.

Archived