Killie V Partick

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hopefully keep our unbeaten league firm going. Would think we're capable of a win but so will the home team.
With Dundee facing Celtic neither side would be too unhappy with a draw.
KFC 1 (K Boyd) PTFC 2 (K Doolan)

We pose a lot more of a threat going forward with Sammon & Boyd up front now.

Dicker and McKenzie should be back from suspension to shore up the midfield.

Given i normally work most Saturdays, so don't make a lot of games, I'm off this weekend so heading along to this one.... I've only made 5 games this season and haven't seen us beaten yet, so here's hoping my lucky streak keeps going Saturday.

48 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

Given i normally work most Saturdays, so don't make a lot of games, I'm off this weekend so heading along to this one.... I've only made 5 games this season and haven't seen us beaten yet...

An ominous development, stay in the pub...

This is handy for me to get to, and will be going with Mrs JJ on Saturday.

At least we will get a Killie Pie at half-time. Do they still have away-team themed Empire Biscuits for sale as well?

Lindsay and Devine will have FHB Boyd and Sammon in handcuffs, so no problems there.

0-2 (Doolan, Lawless)

1 hour ago, killienick said:

The new Killie pies are better than the old ones. However, the tea bar is a mess and they run out of stuff regularly.

Get there early kids.

I was at the match in September, and the Killie pies were OK, but you are right, the service at the tea bar was shocking.

I know Brownings lost the pie-supply contract. My missus gets Kilmarnock pies (made by Brownings) from the supermarket.

I still think they are better than the Killie pie I got in September, though.

3 minutes ago, Jimbo Jagsfan said:

I was at the match in September, and the Killie pies were OK, but you are right, the service at the tea bar was shocking.

I know Brownings lost the pie-supply contract. My missus gets Kilmarnock pies (made by Brownings) from the supermarket.

I still think they are better than the Killie pie I got in September, though.

We've had a couple of suppliers this year so not sure if you have tried the updated pie. Shredded steak with plenty gravy and a nice soggy bottom. They're gid.

W.W.Wales apparently doing the pies again, they made the original Killie Pies back in the 90's when it won best football pie in Britain. I liked the Brownings ones but the new ones are a class above.

Not too keen on anything else they have to offer now though......

Archived