Dundee v Celtic, Dens Park Stadium, Dundee

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Drew Brees said:

Saying nothing.

Wise move.

Regarding the game, I don't think there is any score that would surprise me after our roller coaster season. i could just as easily see us winning 2-0 as losing 9-0.

I'm definitely not going to this one either, Biggie. I've decided that instead of making the trip through to watch us get bullied off the ball for 90 minutes, I'll listen to the game from the safety of my own home. That isn't the only reason, though.

I had a premonition last night.

After a long day at work and a quick session at the gym, I came home and watched an old repeat of Dundee relegating Dundee United at Dens Park on Beautiful Monday (2nd of May, 2016). As I drifted off to sleep, the lights in my room started to flicker and a faint 'United, United, you are shite!' could be heard coming through the floorboards. As the distant but powerful voice grow closer, I realised that The Spirit of Billy Steel had chosen this holy moment of contemplation to deliver a message from beyond the grave. Following a quick verse of 'Derry Rumba', he speaks two words that will haunt me forever. His words were as abrupt as they were unmistakable: 

'Hate returneth'.

There are only two things that this could mean, IMO.

1. There is a serious threat that Hateley (and/or Williams?) will be back in the squad for this one. I just can't sit through that again. I hope this doesn't happen; for all our sakes.
2. The Four Pauls of the Apocalypse (Paul Sturrock, Paul Hegarty, Paul Gallagher and Paul Dixon) all desend on Dens to curse everyone within a four mile radius.

Whatever it is, I don't like it. I'll be staying well away.

Thank you.

I'm definitely not going to this one either, Biggie. I've decided that instead of making the trip through to watch us get bullied off the ball for 90 minutes, I'll listen to the game from the safety of my own home. That isn't the only reason, though.
After a long day at work and a quick session at the gym, I came home and watched an old repeat of Dundee relegating Dundee United at Dens Park on Beautiful Monday (2nd of May, 2016). As I drifted off to sleep, the lights in my room started to flicker and a faint 'United, United, you are shite!' could be heard coming through the floorboards. As the distant but powerful voice grow closer, I realised that The Spirit of Billy Steel had chosen this holy moment of contemplation to deliver a message from beyond the grave. Following a quick verse of 'Derry Rumba', he speaks two words that will haunt me forever. His words were as abrupt as they were unmistakable: 
'Hate returneth'.
1. There is a serious threat that Hateley (and/or Williams?) will be back in the squad for this one. I just can't sit through that again. I hope this doesn't happen; for all our sakes.
2. The Four Pauls of the Apocalypse (Paul Sturrock, Paul Hegarty, Paul Gallagher and Paul Dixon) all desend on Dens to curse everyone within a four mile radius.
Thank you.

Hi Liam.

Any chance of your dealer's number?

Thank you.

1 hour ago, LiamDFC said:

'Hate returneth'.

Thank you.

Option 1 is by far the worse option surely!

13 minutes ago, kevthedee said:

I wonder if knobbhoy has a ticket for the game or if he will just park his fat arse on his minging couch and watch on his tv.

12 minutes ago, Randy Giles said:

Magee will be in his bin as usual.

Just now, Randy Giles said:

Get back in your bin.

maxresdefault.jpg

Archived