Dundee v Celtic, Dens Park Stadium, Dundee

5 hours ago, Romeo said:

Good point, why on earth would you go there?

Fucking maniac.

The Squirrel is worse in my eyes. Was going to the Barrowlands and met a few friends in there. There's a reason why they don't let you take videos or photos and it's not because of the IRA songs or paraphernalia. It's because there are mutants and deformities undiscovered to the normal human in there.

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, tree house tam said:

The Squirrel is worse in my eyes. Was going to the Barrowlands and met a few friends in there. There's a reason why they don't let you take videos or photos and it's not because of the IRA songs or paraphernalia. It's because there are mutants and deformities undiscovered to the normal human in there.

Your pals must've thought you'd fit right in pahahahahahaha bantz.

2 hours ago, tree house tam said:

I don't know what's worse, the Squirrel Bar or being the sort of person who feels the need to take pictures and videos on a night out.

1 minute ago, TheCelt67 said:

I don't know what's worse, the Squirrel Bar or being the sort of person who feels the need to take pictures and videos on a night out.

Is it called the Squirrel because its a hole full of rodents fiddling with each others nuts?

22 minutes ago, TheCelt67 said:

They would break the fucking camera. The dj kept telling the mutants to put them away.

1 hour ago, The OP said:

Your pals must've thought you'd fit right in pahahahahahaha bantz.

It's across the fucking road from where I was going. Although I did meet one of my mates from fife, who is one of you c***s, who was trying to get me to go see shabeen? Or shebeen? Or some other provo band that we're playing in a shite hole in Jamaica st.

You were most likely there.

23 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

They would break the fucking camera. The dj kept telling the mutants to put them away.

It's across the fucking road from where I was going. Although I did meet one of my mates from fife, who is one of you c***s, who was trying to get me to go see shabeen? Or shebeen? Or some other provo band that we're playing in a shite hole in Jamaica st.

You were most likely there.

Pahahahaha bantz

Archived