The Great Big Portugese Thread

6 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

To cheer our new manager show your love for all things Portugal here.  I'll start:

Vasco da Gama
Henry the Navigator
Eusebio
Madeira - wine and island
Rita Pereira
Perdro Medez:

You forgot to mention that the  Portuguese love going to Mass every Sunday so that should go down well over Ibrokes way and just who the feck is Perdro Medez.....lol

Visit this great country three times a year. I am heading over there on the 29th for a week with the family and also in July for golf. I ll be going back to the Lisbon coast in October. Probably back to Sesimbra. Great food and great people. The Algarve is overpriced compared to the rest of the country but isnt it the same the World over in the tourist traps.

Lisbon is seemingly a beautiful city but i have just seen the airport and the road out to the coast. I might spend more time there in October.

14 hours ago, BobWilliamson said:

Visit this great country three times a year. I am heading over there on the 29th for a week with the family and also in July for golf. I ll be going back to the Lisbon coast in October. Probably back to Sesimbra. Great food and great people. The Algarve is overpriced compared to the rest of the country but isnt it the same the World over in the tourist traps.

Lisbon is seemingly a beautiful city but i have just seen the airport and the road out to the coast. I might spend more time there in October.

Lhisbon, surely?

1 hour ago, Ken Fitlike said:

Lhisbon, surely?

Oh yes. I have a golfing mate that keeps trying to get me to that tour with him. Not caved in yet.

First thing I remember seeing on leaving the Airport is the huge Green n White football stadium. I reminded him that is where Whittaker scored one of the great Rangers goals 

5 minutes ago, BobWilliamson said:

Oh yes. I have a golfing mate that keeps trying to get me to that tour with him. Not caved in yet.

First thing I remember seeing on leaving the Airport is the huge Green n White football stadium. I reminded him that is where Whittaker scored one of the great Rangers goals 

I thought Whittaker was a hated traitor and was airbrushed from history.....

Archived