Big Sexy Falkirk v The Famous MorTEN

• Replies 882
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, deano25ffc said:

My hatred for hibs far surpasses my hatred this season for the tun ! All the best for the rest of the season . I really hope you topple hibs and f**k them from winning the league . I would literally pish my self with joy !

*Waves to Derek Johnstone.

Hatred. Why?

Just the complete dismissal of our club from
The mangers to the fans . Allan Stubbs was a p***k , Lennon is just as bad . I just have a real anger for them and I get the best feeling in the world when we beat then . Gets me a bigger chubby than beating sevco twice last season . Think it started at the Scottish cup game when they came back and beat us 4-3 . Salty tears for me [emoji23]

Just now, deano25ffc said:

Being naive but who emoji51.png

Fat Rangers player from the 70s who later hosted Football First on STV and was possibly the most wooden presenter in the history of presenters. Persisted on referring to us at "The Tun". Could swear he was doing it deliberately.

Dont be shy, now....

15 hours ago, MarkoRaj said:

Was surprised at how confident Falkirk fans were before the game. A narrow victory either way always seemed a pretty likely outcome to me.

Whether we can challenge for first will depend entirely on taking at least 4 points from the 2 Hibs games I think. Any less and it is an uphill battle even with more games to play

The St Mirren game looks like it's gearing up to be a cracker as well. The 2 form teams in the league with everything to play for

Tbf we were on a very good run and playing at home.

We played poorly but should still have come away with at least a point with the chances we created

Until Saturday we'd scored in every home game this season so we were always going to have a game like that in front of goal eventually.

Football's a funny game sometimes...I wasn't confident at all about two the previous games (QoS and Ayr away) yet we won both. I really fancied us to take the 3 points on Saturday but we made a total mess of it. That's the Falkirk way though

Fat Rangers player from the 70s who later hosted Football First on STV and was possibly the most wooden presenter in the history of presenters. Persisted on referring to us at "The Tun". Could swear he was doing it deliberately.

Dont be shy, now....

I see , learn something new every day .

I certainly won't be using this " famous patter " that gives the heave .

Morton it is ... I'll avoid anything rangers related for a dead cert. [emoji106]????

17 hours ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Jim Duffy has played the loan market very well. It's not a market I like however you can only work with what you have.

I've saw a few folk mention this but I aint seeing it. Only two players were in on loan in the first half of the season, Nesbitt and Lindsay, and, of those two, only Lindsay was starting each week. Shankland and Donnelly have came in after injuries to our first choice strikers to cover a gap.

It's the same amount as Raith and Hibs have had this season for instance.

We were far more dependent on loan signings last season, which is probably why the reputation has stuck. Nesbitt has been a good enough signing, but he has been fairly inconsistent over the course of the season and needs to work on his final ball. I think that we could actually upgrade if we prioritised that position in the summer, but I wouldn't be surprised to see Nesbitt back at the club either. He's not going to get a game for Celtic and I'm not sure whether he would get a regular game for a top-flight club. 

We can only keep hold of Lindsay (and probably Murdoch as well) by winning promotion IMO. 

Just the complete dismissal of our club from
The mangers to the fans . Allan Stubbs was a p***k , Lennon is just as bad . I just have a real anger for them and I get the best feeling in the world when we beat then . Gets me a bigger chubby than beating sevco twice last season . Think it started at the Scottish cup game when they came back and beat us 4-3 . Salty tears for me [emoji23]

:lol:

Sit down diddy.

8 hours ago, deano25ffc said:

My hatred for hibs far surpasses my hatred this season for the tun ! All the best for the rest of the season . I really hope you topple hibs and f**k them from winning the league . I would literally pish my self with joy !

Hate? It's only football you sad old f**k.

Hate? It's only football you sad old f**k.

Here they come [emoji122]

Did a wee buzzer go off like a rape alarm , a fellow hibee on p and b said something in a Falkirk thread , i must help him !

Didn't know p and b was full of softeez. So sensitive the hibee hipsters . I often find your posts to be quite glorious on the wind up . That was fucking poor ! [emoji4]

Archived