Big Sexy Falkirk v The Famous MorTEN

• Replies 882
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, GiGi said:

Given how shite numbers both Dundee teams travel in I'll take that with a pinch of salt. f**k what chairmen want.

Fucking hell, you boys are really sensitive about your shite crowd last night. Particularly strange given it was you that made the original comment about how poor a turnout it was.

8 minutes ago, GiGi said:

Given how shite numbers both Dundee teams travel in I'll take that with a pinch of salt. f**k what chairmen want.

This.

Remember them dropping a brick in (the old) Division 1 in 04-05 when they realised that they'd likely be losing Falkirk, Raith and Partick Thistle through promotion/relegation, and getting Livi (in fact they got Dundee), Brechin & Stranraer in return. Tried to introduce play-offs mid season and it was rightly kicked into touch.

1 minute ago, Dee Man said:

Fucking hell, you boys are really sensitive about your shite crowd last night. Particularly strange given it was you that made the original comment about how poor a turnout it was.

It was a wanky dig about chairmen not wanting Morton promoted when Dundee's away crowds aren't much better, and was suitably dismissed. 

1 hour ago, deano25ffc said:

I'm not angry ? I was gracious in defeat . I even thought some of the stick I got back was funny and I deserved . Look above at my likes . Called football banter . That shite above for 2 pages is a bit too far. So guess what ...d608c7111bc6029f6958eb811e22698a.jpg

You were acting like a wee fanny on here before the game and and as for being gracious in defeat you were the same after. You deserve every single piece of abuse you get.

And you obviously do give a f**k as if you didn't you wouldn't have bothered taking the time post on the thread telling everyone that you don't give a f**k.

You were acting like a wee fanny on here before the game and and as for being gracious in defeat you were the same after. You deserve every single piece of abuse you get.
And you obviously do give a f**k as if you didn't you wouldn't have bothered taking the time post on the thread telling everyone that you don't give a f**k.

Sorry dad . I will go straight to bed with no supper tonight [emoji106]????

I'm not worried, too much, by the very poor turnout of Morton supporters at our matches, both home and away.

Morton have virtually guaranteed their playoff spot and we'll soon see the glory hunters return, some of whom are on here, in due course.

Meanwhile, to the true supporters. Enjoy your journey, as I am, and continue to cheer the team on to the title. Just make sure you get to Cappielow early on Saturday, May 6. I wouldn't want to see real Morton fans locked out as happened the last time we played Dundee United on the last day of the league season.

3 minutes ago, Tetragrammaton said:

I'm not worried, too much, by the very poor turnout of Morton supporters at our matches, both home and away.

Morton have virtually guaranteed their playoff spot and we'll soon see the glory hunters return, some of whom are on here, in due course.

Meanwhile, to the true supporters. Enjoy your journey, as I am, and continue to cheer the team on to the title. Just make sure you get to Cappielow early on Saturday, May 6. I wouldn't want to see real Morton fans locked out as happened the last time we played Dundee United on the last day of the league season.

Who turned up in place of real Morton fans mate ?

7 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Who turned up in place of real Morton fans mate ?

There were large numbers of cellic and sevco fans and the usual glory hunters. They came in such large numbers that season ticket holders were refused admission, or so I was told.

2 minutes ago, Tetragrammaton said:

There were large numbers of cellic and sevco fans and the usual glory hunters. They came in such large numbers that season ticket holders were refused admission, or so I was told.

I have a colleague that lives in Greenock. Celtic fans. Hates Morton ??

He said that 16 Celtic buses or mini buses leave Greenock for every home game.

Not sure if that's true as sounds inflated.

Lots of old firm fans in Greenock hate Morton. And not sure about that number but there is a massive Celtic club in town. Bunch of c***s. 

6 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

I have a colleague that lives in Greenock. Celtic fans. Hates Morton ??

He said that 16 Celtic buses or mini buses leave Greenock for every home game.

Not sure if that's true as sounds inflated.

I think that may be an exaggeration, but? 

36 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Totally agree. The players are doing well.

So folk from Greenock not like football or do you lose a lot of people to the Old Firm each week ??

The Old Firm are undeniably a huge problem in the area. Greenock is bigoted as f**k - almost everyone I know from there has a 'big team' based on religion

4 minutes ago, Malcolm Malcolm said:

The Old Firm are undeniably a huge problem in the area. Greenock is bigoted as f**k - almost everyone I know from there has a 'big team' based on religion

That's a pity mate.

Sad that due to that a big town like Greenock has a local team playing well and can only draw an average crowd of around 2k. 

4 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

That's a pity mate.

Sad that due to that a big town like Greenock has a local team playing well and can only draw an average crowd of around 2k. 

Bear in mind the poverty though, a lot of folk just can't afford to go to the football no matter their allegiance.

But aye, theres a huge Celtic club right in the middle of the town. Most of my family are Rangers fans and a handful are half arsed Morton fans at best

Archived