Big Sexy Falkirk v The Famous MorTEN

• Replies 882
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was impressed by Sibbald again. He's impressed every time i've seen him whether it's in central midfield or out on the wing. Also don't understand why Hippolyte doesn't start every game for them. Shit myself every time he has the ball.

Falkirk are the best team i've seen us play this season now they are over their slump. Similar team to us and we keep cancelling each other out in games.

As for Morton, i genuinely think we have been a Quitongo or a decent striker who fits our style of play away from winning this league. The Donnelly and Oyenuga chances are the epitome of why we aren't in first IMO. To get to where we are this season with the front line we've had for most of it due to injuries says it all about how special and together this team is.

Fair play to Morton. Came to keep it tight, nick a goal and go home with the points. Mission accomplished. 2nd is theirs to lose now

Houston fucked that today. Kerr is done and Aird's end product isn't good enough. Hippo and Craigen should have started IMO. So frustrating the way he refuses to change a winning team even when there's better performers back from injury/suspension. Subs were shite too. The amount of long balls we played at the end without BSLM on.

3 minutes ago, mcintyre_gmfc said:

How fucking good is Jamie Lindsay btw? Him and John McGinn are definitely the best midfielders in the league. Delighted for Kudus, cracking header from the big man. 

I actually thought Lindsay and Murdoch both had one of their poorest games for us so far. Not bad performances, just not at their usual level.

Was impressed by Sibbald again. He's impressed every time i've seen him whether it's in central midfield or out on the wing. Also don't understand why Hippolyte doesn't start every game for them. Shit myself every time he has the ball.
Falkirk are the best team i've seen us play this season now they are over their slump. Similar team to us and we keep cancelling each other out in games.
As for Morton, i genuinely think we have been a Quitongo or a decent striker who fits our style of play away from winning this league. The Donnelly and Oyenuga chances are the epitome of why we aren't in first IMO. To get to where we are this season with the front line we've had for most of it due to injuries says it all about how special and together this team is.

Hypolyte was playing every week. Lost his place when he got suspended. He will play at ER though

10 minutes ago, port-ton said:

I actually thought Lindsay and Murdoch both had one of their poorest games for us so far. Not bad performances, just not at their usual level.

Each to their own I suppose. I thought Lindsay especially was great, absolutely everywhere breaking up play. 

Just now, Alan Stubbs said:

To passive aggressively suggest Morton won't win the league obviously.

Obviously does not know Morton are the form team then

4 minutes ago, Alan Stubbs said:

To passive aggressively suggest Morton won't win the league obviously.

2 minutes ago, SuperTon said:

Or because he's absolutely raging the famous came to town and turned over 'Big Sexy Falkirk'

Pleasing.

7ee7579750022d9e57dc30580cb374b1.jpg

Drop the "or" and you're there.

Gutted. Morton were far better than us second half, thought we were okay first half though. Kerr wasn't good enough and Aird didn't have the end ball. Don't really know what happened but we came out second half and stopped passing and moving, especially when it was working fairly well first half. Pass marks to Sibbald, Taiwo and McHugh who was unlucky not to equalize a few times.

Archived