Big Sexy Falkirk v The Famous MorTEN

• Replies 882
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just Superb Morton......Apart from our wonderful Kudus's goal what I really enjoyed was seeing wee Aidan 'strip' Craigen twice...thereby getting Craigen a yellow card and then totally bamboozling him again to cross for Kudus to score....fekin glorious!

MorTEN take the 3 points from 2nd placed Falkirk with us now level on points with 2 games in hand on them.

Win our game in hand and we 2nd with 4 points behind league leaders Hibs who could only manage a draw today against Dumbarton.

We weren't at our best but we're still grinding out results. Big Kudos scores such an important goal - well done big man.

Hibs we're coming for you! 

Fair play to Morton wanted it more than us today and in the end should've scored a couple more on the break.

Players have got to take the responsibility for that today from us imo. I thought at the time that Houston had got his subs right but nobody really turned up for us and none of the subs made any impact.

The service up to Austin was pretty much non existent, Kerr was back to being shite in the middle of the park and our centre backs were getting bullied about by Shankland.

Again well done to Morton. Every game against them this season they have stopped us playing and if we do end up playing them in the play offs I certainly don't fancy our chances of getting past them.

1 minute ago, steveoath said:

Note to Falkirk. Sexy football does not equal repeated balls into the corner for no hoper sand dancers to chase. Better luck next time.

IMG_2781.JPG

Is that the donkey that missed the sitter at the end?

I made it home for the last 20 minutes and wasn't looking forward to it after reading the comments on here but surprisingly found myself most entertained.

Highlights

•The boy Nesbitt looks handy - we'll take him.

• I don't know what happened to Peter Houston's arm but I found it very amusing for some reason. What happened?

• I'm assuming the lady behind Jim Duffy was the physio? Congratulations to all involved in the recruiting process - v attractive.

• VT saying your man shouldn't be on the pitch, minutes before he scores the only goal of the game.

• Morton fans are definitely not members of The Handsome Boy Modelling School.

• Luke Donnelly's run into the box.

• Oyenuga's 1 on 1 and subsequent sclaff :lol:

Sorry Houston but you fucked that up.  Keeping Kerr on for as long as you did when he was absolute gash, and then bringing Craigen on for Aird...game was crying out for BSLM to replace Austin, who was gubbed.

Thought Leahy and Sibbald played well, but that was about it.  Odd thing to say that it was a very even game that Morton should have won 2-0, but there we go.

Now hoping that Morton catch Hibs, as I'd much rather face Hibs in the playoffs!

Archived