Big Sexy Falkirk v The Famous MorTEN

• Replies 882
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, MonEhTon said:

That chance there should show you why.

Indeed. Fantastic stuff.

Some win for Morton. Hibs look to be Hibsing. Surely Morton can't win the league?

On 13/03/2017 at 00:18, AsimButtHitsASix said:

Kudus to spend all week shagging the wives and girlfriends of all the "sexy" Falkirk players then come on and score the only goal of the game via a shanked effort of his shin after a stramash at a corner then send a group text to the Falkirk players on whatsapp saying "roon ye"

Capture.PNG.bee08fb3a1f19075ade2a2f51bcf5bb8.PNG

For f**k sake. What a fucking time to lose the first match of the year.

Well you already played The Famous four times this season and failed to win once. A pretty obvious time for you to lose then champ.

1489864429693.jpg

Well Done Craigen . 3pts sold to
Morton because of your stupid back header when you had an island of space to take it down . Useless c**t

Morton defended well , but it was clear they were there for the draw . We looked so disjointed and Aird and Kidd clearly have no chemistry on that right side .

On to the spoon burners !

I've conceded on the distribution. This guy Nesbitt for morton is very quick and they are dangerous at set pieces and have been all season that's why I'd go with Muirhead. It's one thing keeping qos and Ayr out its another against the better sides like hibs and morton. Kidd will start and I hope he continues to play well but I'd go with Muirhead. We all have to leave players out our favourite starting eleven and what a great position we are in that were leaving out players that can do a job. Most teams in the league struggling to put eleven decent players out

Kidd allowed Nesbitt all the time in the world to criss fit the winner watched him walk with it fortwenty yards

Archived