Big Sexy Falkirk v The Famous MorTEN

2 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Stadium will be buzzing tonight and il be stuck watching b*****d Alba

Nearest thing to an atmosphere so far seems to be coming occasionally from our cheery wee band

• Replies 882
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Dindeleux said:

Recent history would suggest not.

Genuinely more confident of swording Hamilton (again), Kilmarnock (again) or whichever other pointless rabble we encounter than I am Falkirk. 

What a save

It's about all Gaston offers, and you'd be disappointed if he lets that in. He's awful under a high ball, doesn't dominate his box whatsoever and inspires no confidence in the players in front of him. I feel he's playing above his level.

8 minutes ago, virginton said:

Not sure why you'd expect "top quality striking" from a centre half in the Scottish Championship, chump. The top quality striking will, naturally, take place up front.

Thanks for playing anyway.

Who said I expected it, chump? It's Morton we're talking about. 

8 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

Regardless of who finishes in the playoff spot in the Premiership it's pretty obvious any of the bottom 6 would destroy both of these teams.

That includes Hamilton.

How did Killie and Hamilton get on against us this season? :) 

We've not really got going at all. I realise he wants Shankland on so we've got someone who can compete physically with Grant but nothing's coming off for him. Rather than replacing him with Donnelly I'd consider putting Tidser on and have him playing off Oliver to try and exploit the time on the ball we're getting.

Jesus wept, that was a huge let off. We're sitting back for a draw at the moment and will probably lose if we don't stop this utter nonsense. We should at least be playing to win set-pieces when in Falkirk's half but are obsessed with putting together some mysterious, free flowing move that will get us a goal. That's not how we score - free kicks and corners is how we score. We've managed two of those so far and so have unsurprisingly look toothless.

Get the ball out wide, commit players and at the very least earn a corner from it.

Falkirk have been the better of the two teams in the 1st half albeit both sides have had only one real chance apiece .

We definitely need to improve 2nd half to take anything from this game 

How did Killie and Hamilton get on against us this season? [emoji4] 

Yeah. I think he's fucked up a wee bit here. 

Falkirk managed to sneak a win in the first leg last year.

Which worked out well for them in the end.

Just now, Dindeleux said:

Falkirk managed to sneak a win in the first leg last year.

Which worked out well for them in the end.

That wasn't the question 

Archived