Queens V St Mirren

Not in attendance today, perhaps just as well, as I couldn't stand another dose of lumping it up to  Dykes like last week.  Hopefully I'm wrong and we do something different.

Unless Del is injured he should be starting.  He links up best with Dobbie.  We should be more positive at home.

People say he has verbally agreed a new contract but not much incentive from the Manager keeping him on the bench and starting Dykes.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Flash
57 minutes ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

Crazy to think if we win and it's a big IF, we would go only 8 points behind Queens.

And probably finish above us.

Absolutely unreal. St Mirren have been absolutely woeful. We've done everything except score. So you just knew it was coming :lol:

For me I'd have Lyle on within 10 minutes. Dykes hasn't been particularly poor but his lack of strength is becoming pretty annoying. He's being bullied far too easily. Dobbie is wasted out wide particularly today. St Mirren's defence is just dreadful and he could tear it to pieces if he was more central. Hopefully it gets switched up a wee bit.

Need to see the goal again before I focus my rage on anyone but where the hell was the whole left side of our team?! And why oh why would you leave Saints' most dangerous player unmarked?

Poor again, although St Mirren have been too. Just like the Falkirk game, a goal right on half time. Maybe our goal keeper should have been time wasting. The way others are going, it's still not inconceivable that we'll get into trouble here.

No idea how we are winning that, but we are. Good!

Well I do kind of have idea. That boy Mallan has that bit of quality to finish his dinner, and the QOTS guys don't.

Improve second half and we should take the 3 points up the M74.

Guest Flash
2 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

And like in the Falkirk game we lose a penalty too. This looks a bit desperate now.

Never mind, we've got the Arena and the KGV.

Archived