Well in Glenafton Top

rednblack

Well done Glens going top of the league fantastic run must now be favs for the league enjoy it as i know we have the vast majority of this season so far .

We have had lots of positives wrote about us so far glens deserve just as much praise some real good players in the team the keeper solid , McCann , Marlow , Gray , and the signing of Carter may just see them to a big trophy i fancy them for one of them big ones now .
Glens fans must be loving it given many thought like us they would be in bottom half of the table.

It's not over till the large lady sings [emoji6]
But with how we're performing hopefully we will see silverware come the end of the season, As you said we ( Glens) have a few good lads playing well at the moment, You've named a couple above [emoji106]???? but Dallas and Lynass came off the bench and did really well yesterday ( don't understand why Lynass is on the bench lately [emoji848]) but we have a winning team so why change.
And team captain Craig Menzies is solid.

It's not over till the large lady sings [emoji6]
But with how we're performing hopefully we will see silverware come the end of the season, As you said we ( Glens) have a few good lads playing well at the moment, You've named a couple above [emoji106]???? but Dallas and Lynass came off the bench and did really well yesterday ( don't understand why Lynass is on the bench lately [emoji848]) but we have a winning team so why change.
And team captain Craig Menzies is solid.

Yeah guy with black beard? Good player and Dallas i forgot about him.
Glens will have a decent budget and guys on decent money but won't be near the top end of the league so well done to them.
Hopefully we can keep pace with them !

Would like glens to win it if we don't achieve the impossible!

Our games with glens always decent games so look forward to them should be great games if we can keep up which won't be easy.

As i said glens fans must be loving it i know we have.

It is great we have gone top winning our games in hand..... but nothing is won in March!!  Long way still to go with many points still up for grabs!  But let's hope our squad can keep up the performances & getting the wins even when not performing to their best.

as for the boys sending off for 'diving' ....... I was just to the side of it, felt the assistant ref should have stepped in & helped ref out as the boy tripped over a bit of turf & was in no way looking for penalty, defo not a dive/red in my opinion.  

In the highlights to me it looked like a dive before he claimed he stubbed his toe on the surface, if he hadnt committed a silly foul earlier he wouldnt have been off , i felt he didnt give the Ref any alternative but a second yellow. 

The Highlights are up on Glenafton TV Facebook Page.

Archived