Berwick v Arbroath

Hate going down here never seem to do well, when I'm there anyway.. when was the last time we won here? Start of 14/15 season 2-1?

Anyway I'd give the same team a run out even though we were poor yesterday. Lacked our usual sharpness. Imagine the incentive of possibly going top will give the guys a huge lift. Hopefully Bobby, Doris, Jimmy and McCord back to what they're capable of.

Berwick nothing overly important to play for really looks like they're safe from relegation and too far away to make the play offs.

Forfar away to Elgin....

Cmon the Broath.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not that confident going off yesterday's result. Hopefully a midweek win against Edinburgh will build momentum going into this.

McKenna and McKinlay back for this and would start both (as long as McKenna keeps it shut if we go 1 nil up). Have to go back to 2 upfront to give Rutherford support. Defend like yesterday and Doris and Linn will run riot.

Will take a point, 1-1. Phillips and David Gold to get the goals.

4 hours ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Hate going down here never seem to do well, when I'm there anyway.. when was the last time we won here? Start of 14/15 season 2-1?

Anyway I'd give the same team a run out even though we were poor yesterday. Lacked our usual sharpness. Imagine the incentive of possibly going top will give the guys a huge lift. Hopefully Bobby, Doris, Jimmy and McCord back to what they're capable of.

Berwick nothing overly important to play for really looks like they're safe from relegation and too far away to make the play offs.

Forfar away to Elgin....

Cmon the Broath.

If only: we're 9pts off bottom but Cowdenbeath who battered us have a game in hand.

After travelling to Edinburgh City on Wednesday we've only got top half clubs until the last week of the season.

Plenty to play for, certainly if don't win midweek.

4 hours ago, 1320Lichtie said:

9 August 2014

Berwick (1) 1-2 (0) Arbroath Att:590

Crawford

Travis

Murray.E (Buchan 1)

Little (Stewart)

Fischer

Nichol (Y)

Linn

Whatley (Y)

McManus 1 (Murray.S)

Hunter

McBride

Subs: Buchan, Morrison(GK), Murray.S, Birse, Stewart, Smith, Scott.

Ref: Gavin Ross

Can't really say anything until after tomorrow's match with City. Cowden was a piss poor result and the end of the faint glimmer of hope we had regarding the promotion play-offs. We'd do well to get a draw from the Lichties after the congested schedule the team had, but I'm fearful.

I'd rather see Arbroath going up than the Loons, despite Gayfield seemingly being a bangin' away day, so good luck to yous lot in the remaining matches after the weekend.

1 hour ago, afc_36_0 said:

Hows phillips been for u guys? Was disappointed when he left, a player that the fans always seemed to rate more than the manager

Good at wing back, crap at full back.

Archived