• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

I fancy Shinnie to score and carry on his recent good form. He's been getting better and better recently, he's was pretty shite before though. 

Any news on injuries? 

I'd be more than happy for us to let Shinnie score as long as it means I'll get to hear his lovely accent post match :wub:

7 minutes ago, Sonsteam of 08 said:

JS56814237.jpg

One of my favourite moments as a HiberniSon. Proud to say I was there.

My favourite league game in our spell in this league. Great night. From before the game taking the c**t out of the old steward when the ball got accidentally kicked into our end in the warm up, chucking it about before the steward finally got it back with a big grin on his face to Stevenson running over and kicking another ball into the hibs fans and the steward being utterly seething :lol: to singing "are you ally in disguise?" At the boy cutting the grass after the game. Great times.

7 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

My favourite league game in our spell in this league. Great night. From before the game taking the c**t out of the old steward when the ball got accidentally kicked into our end in the warm up, chucking it about before the steward finally got it back with a big grin on his face to Stevenson running over and kicking another ball into the hibs fans and the steward being utterly seething :lol: to singing "are you ally in disguise?" At the boy cutting the grass after the game. Great times.

#JustHiberniSonsThings

To me this feels like being a parent and the child who has resided with us has now grown wings and is flying the roost to move onto bigger and better things.

They need to spread their wings and get to the top table again and while it's been a lovely relationship, I'm sure we will all shed a tear as the Champions elect leave the field with our magnificent team for the final time on Saturday.

#weareallHiberniSons

Archived