• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a journey it's been lads. Nice wee send off with a simple 1-0 Hibs win. Then both sets of supporters to all join in an emotional rendition of SOL and the announcement of Stanton signing a pre-contract with Dumbarton

2 hours ago, CupidStunt1875 said:

Nasty ? I said you could have him and we'd pay the fare, he's not up to our standard and he's been given chances galore. I support Hibs and Hibs alone. Why are you sucking up to cuntic fans on a Hibs thread ?

When was young Sammys last chance considering you've said "chances galore" ? 

30 minutes ago, Accies88 said:

So it's a Irish/catholic thing ? Why can't people in this country keep it purely about football and keep religion separate. 

I've absolutely no idea why you would bring religion into this, makes no sense at all. 

30 minutes ago, Accies88 said:

So it's a Irish/catholic thing ? Why can't people in this country keep it purely about football and keep religion separate. 

It's an intelligence thing. There's no logical reason to support any of the other pretenders in the leagues. Don't know why you've brought religion into it, tbqhwy.

3 hours ago, The Moonster said:

Goes way back to before the war, mate. Can't believe you're not aware of it. It's the strongest bond in Scottish baw.

1887 Scottish Cup final, what a day that was. Fans on the pitch hugging each other and everything.

whatever happens on Saturday It's been an absolute riot getting to share a league with such a well respected, honest and classy club. A club who holds sporting integrity close to its heart just like us. Hopefully we draw you in the cup every season until Dumbarton finally reach their true potential and become a Premiership side. I actually wouldn't mind us dropping a couple of points here to give the sons one. We've won the league anyway so why not. 

Whats our favourite moment then? Mines would have to be that absolute classic. The 6-3. Tremendous display of attacking, free flowing Brazilian like football. Also the day King Dom cemented himself as one of the greats. 

It's been an honour and a privelage to share this division with Dumbarton for the last few years. Hopefully we see a contest fitting of the farewell.

im going for 2-0 Hibs, Jarko Wiss with a double.

Archived