1 minute ago, RadgerTheBadger said:

That's not time wasting, the ball is still in open play in this instance

Garbage.

So running the ball into the corners in the 93rd minute of games to hold onto a win or a point isn't time-wasting either, right? Utter nonsense.

1 minute ago, Sonsteam of 08 said:

:lol:

Imagine actually being this raging about a part-time team in relegation danger not rushing to take goal kicks against the Champions elect.

Alan Martin took two points from you lot yesterday. Dress it up anyway you like, without him it would've been 3 or 4-1. A penalty save, played a part in our two goals and pulled off some sublime stops.

FWIW in the game I mentioned way back at the start of this thread at Ibrox I saw Mark Oxley timewaste from the 20th minute when Scott Robertson (IIRC) gave you the lead. I trust you were disgusted at such actions?

I don't get raging pal. Dress it up whichever way you like, he is the main reason Dumbarton never won the game.

And yes, I can't stand pathetic time-wasting in such an early part of the game from anyone.

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't get raging pal. Dress it up whichever way you like, he is the main reason Dumbarton never won the game.
And yes, I can't stand pathetic time-wasting in such an early part of the game from anyone.

Bollocks. The ball is in open play, anyone is able to take control of the ball if they successfully win it

Just now, RadgerTheBadger said:

Bollocks. The ball is in open play, anyone is able to take control of the ball if they successfully win it

What honestly are you talking about? You seem to think that, just because the ball is in open play, you can't waste time.

Is that what you actually think?

4 minutes ago, Vanquinho. said:

What honestly are you talking about? You seem to think that, just because the ball is in open play, you can't waste time.

Is that what you actually think?

I'm excited to see the answer.

The time Mark Oxley actually got booked for time wasting, he wasn't actually time wasting :lol:

His contact lense had fell out and he couldn't see, the ref thought he was at it and got booked. He got banned for the Scottish cup semi and the rest is history. Big Logan saved the day.

I'm not really bothered if the Sons goalie wasted time or not, it's up to us to have the game settled before that's even possible.

But surely Tadger doesn't really think someone running the ball into the corner isn't time wasting? Again, I've nothing against it, seen Hibs do it before. 

I'm not really bothered if the Sons goalie wasted time or not, it's up to us to have the game settled before that's even possible.

But surely Tadger doesn't really think someone running the ball into the corner isn't time wasting? Again, I've nothing against it, seen Hibs do it before. 

Answer me this Gert ya fat b*****d, how can it be classed as time wasting when any player on the pitch is able to make an attempt to win the ball?

Just now, RadgerTheBadger said:

Answer me this Gert ya fat b*****d, how can it be classed as time wasting when any player on the pitch is able to make an attempt to win the ball?

Calm yourself doon, m9. Of course if a player runs the clock down in the corner he's wasting time. I'm not even complaining about it, why are you getting so upset? 

26 minutes ago, Vanquinho. said:

That may well be the case, but he's also the main reason we managed to get a point.

Your argument is bizarre. If Martin hadn't been in goals we'd have been pumped, he pulled off saves nobody would've expected him to. Would you say that a striker who scored a hat-trick but missed a decent chance cost his team the game if it ended 3-3?

Isn't any different for a 'keeper, but naturally everyone loves getting tore in and letting the outfield off the hook.

I still suspect another referee would've bailed him out and given a foul for Graham jumping into him, but alas it wasn't to be.

Archived