• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, ThirdrockfromtheSon said:

He was eight in 1997 you fuckwit. He's twenty seven now.

Cool story though.

I don't know why you feel the need to keep lying. It's okay. We all make mistakes. At least if you admitted it it'd be a massive step in helping you overcome this. Come on now, we will help you through this x 

14 hours ago, ThirdrockfromtheSon said:

He was eight in 1997 you fuckwit. He's twenty seven now.

Cool story though.

I'd be surprised if you can remember his name, let alone his age, you child abandoning swine!

This thread is glorious.

No idea why the Hamilton/Hearts/Rangers fan is threatening violence against the Hibees though but the bowling club will be the place to be. Quite surprised he never said Orange Club as I'd imagine that's where he spends most of his time.

As for Grangemouth Bairn and a couple of others......

c62923760cf81f56a1b88e11aa2f62f8.jpg

11 minutes ago, PWL said:

My only concern for Saturday's fiesta is that the fine city of Edinburgh will be filled with red trousered egg chasers.

It should be ok, Hearts are away to Aberdeen so they will all be up there.

Spoiler

Oh, you mean rugby fans. Eugh. Hadn't thought about that.

5 minutes ago, Sonsteam of 08 said:

It should be ok, Hearts are away to Aberdeen so they will all be up there.

Hide contents

Oh, you mean rugby fans. Eugh. Hadn't thought about that.

'Heading up to the Grassmarket with the chaps. Bloody decent day out. Monty got moooolahed!'

group shot.png

19 minutes ago, PWL said:

My only concern for Saturday's fiesta is that the fine city of Edinburgh will be filled with red trousered egg chasers.

Yes, this has ruined our 10am bevy train. Luckily we'll have the Swiss with us by the time we reach pubs in Edinburgh so any shite from the egg chasers and we'll go continental ultra on them.

clDDgrQ.png

Hibs have unveiled our commemorative logo for the upcoming Dumbarton game. Dumbarton provided the foundations for Hibernian to rebuild upon, this is shown by Dumbarton Rock supporting Edinburgh Castle. The logo displays Hibernian's individual identity of Irish heritage, shown by the Irish Harp; the HiberniSons shared identity of talismanic Frenchmen is shown by the French Horn.

There will be a sale of half & half scarves, half & half kits and other branded merchandise featuring the commemorative logo. All profits go towards the 'Sons of Hibernia' charity - a fund for those unfortunate enough to have @ThirdrockfromtheSon as a father.

To finish, I would like to read an excerpt from TRFTS' son's poem, written shortly before he died from lack of exposure to HiberniSons games:

Some dads are born made to wave the flag
Ooh - they're green, white and gold
But "while the chief puts sunshine on Leith"
Ooh - mine pretends that I'm too old, Lord
It ain't me, it ain't me, I ain't a HiberniSon's son
It ain't me, it ain't me; I'm no fortunate Son, no.

Archived