• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply
37 minutes ago, BallochSonsFan said:

I'm probably one of the few Sons fans who can't stand Hibs.

I don't mind the Hibs fans. Overall the guys are a great bunch of guys. It's the management team I can't stand. Lennon and co. Was the same with Stubbs beforehand.

1 hour ago, BallochSonsFan said:

I'm probably one of the few Sons fans who can't stand Hibs.

Can I ask for what reason? Arguably your two best players are Hibees, one contracted to our club assisting yours. Why can't you stand Hibernian? 

32 minutes ago, squeezeboxson said:

I don't mind the Hibs fans. Overall the guys are a great bunch of guys. It's the management team I can't stand. Lennon and co. Was the same with Stubbs beforehand.

How could anyone ever have an issue with John Doolan? Probably the soundest part of a management team you could imagine. Lennon and Parker I can kind of see why but they where both part of a class Leicester side back in the day. 

I'd start a Go Fund me page to get Third Rock's laddie a train ticket and a ticket to the game but when the funds were given to Third Rock he'd probably use it for beer money and leave the wee man in tears again!!

Might be better buying Third Rock this:

51kapSuEPBL._SX319_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

10 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

Think we should all have a round of applause in the 8th (his age when his dad abandoned him to go on a binge drinking session) minute to commemerate him.

his memory marches on GGTTH 

He was eight in 1997 you fuckwit. He's twenty seven now.

Cool story though.

Archived