This is likely to be the last time these two great clubs will share the pitch for league duty for the foreseeable future. A sad moment but I feel it's a cause for celebration. As such we are flying in our Swiss Supporters club for this great occasion. They look forward to meeting you.

Also, any chance of forcing Super Sexy Sammy Stanton to join us permanently next season? 

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Grangemouth Bairn said:

What's the link between Dumbarton and HibsCeltic ??

Is it a historical thing ?

Goes way back to before the war, mate. Can't believe you're not aware of it. It's the strongest bond in Scottish baw.

Absolutely cannot wait for this. Hopefully has a testimonial like feel to it, no home and away ends, plenty of nice football and a standing ovation for Sam Stanton when he does the half-time draw.

Hopefully we get an annual pre-season friendly arranged between the sides from now on as well. Would love to see us in a green third strip next season too, as a tribute to the past three seasons of friendship.

HiberniSons :wub:

2 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Right so a Celtic thing. I thought that but cheers for sharing.

Don't get the supporting 3 teams thing myself.

I only fully support Sons and Hibernian, but naturally I'm hoping Celtic body the Ross McCrorie hogging three stars. Although I am quite heartbroken to see that young Hendo won't be playing any part today. 

Archived