ICTFC v Ross County

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I will take great pleasure if the cat ticklers lose tomorrow.

*must admit i don't think they will, score draw imo.

Please tell me your not goin with that loser @steve_wilko horrendous cat tickler shite.
Fukkin hell a decent county fan would have much better derby banter than that.

2 hours ago, tintax said:

How are the away ticket sales going? Didn't bother getting one from County. Take it I'll be fine to get one at the gate tomorrow?

Don't sell tickets at the gate anymore. Have to be bought from the ticket office pre-match

We only had 10 tickets left this afternoon in the office, from what allocation I've no idea. There will be plenty available to buy on the day, no danger we're anywhere near filling that stand.

What County will turn up?

Jim has to get this one right or it's surely over. 

Craig Thomson will do something horrific.

Early train thru for a boozy lunch, looking forward to it.

Aye, my old man went through to get tickets and they'd sold out by then despite them still being advertised on the radio. Told us we can just buy at the wee booths next to the turnstiles tomorrow.

don't know what to expect from County anymore but i really hope we can just pull it together for the next couple of weeks and put some points on the board. I don't rate our manager, I don't rate quite a few of our players but its times likes these we just need to get behind the team and our club. McIntyre/Dodds won't be there forever but we will be. We've got to take the harder times with the good.
I hope we send this lot down.
Come on County

100% Spot on!

Well said mon eh county

17 hours ago, PB1994 said:

Don't sell tickets at the gate anymore. Have to be bought from the ticket office pre-match

15 hours ago, StuartTaylor said:

We only had 10 tickets left this afternoon in the office, from what allocation I've no idea. There will be plenty available to buy on the day, no danger we're anywhere near filling that stand.

What County will turn up?

Jim has to get this one right or it's surely over. 

Craig Thomson will do something horrific.

Early train thru for a boozy lunch, looking forward to it.

15 hours ago, Spain said:

Aye, my old man went through to get tickets and they'd sold out by then despite them still being advertised on the radio. Told us we can just buy at the wee booths next to the turnstiles tomorrow.

Cheers lads. 

Strangely looking forward to this now. 2-1 County. 

7 minutes ago, 54_and_counting said:

Has ko been delayed or game called off, got this game on my coupon but bet365 havent got it ko'd yet and cash out is unavailable 

No. It's kicked off. Less than 10 minutes until half-time.

Archived