Pars vs Honest Men

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Help ma boab, has Farid became a flag burning racist since he left the Pars? You guys have changed that laddie into a hateful racist in the space of two months? 

Disgraceful, you lot should be ashamed. 

11 hours ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Farid to score, kiss the Ayr Badge and burn a Chinese flag in front of the Norrie. NAP. 

I think he only has time for this flag tbh 

offside-soccer-flag-referee.jpg

18 hours ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Farid to score, kiss the Ayr Badge and burn a Chinese flag in front of the Norrie. NAP. 

Got that wrong: he's going to burn a picture of Norrie in front of a Chinese flag.

40 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

He was offside an insane amount of times while at us.

One of those presences who makes others get lazy as they just launch the ball vaguely in his direction. Should be a good clash between him and Morris. Seems a decent addition for Ayr as he's such a threat if there are any loose balls in the box. 

I'm a little surprised at the slight negative feedback for Farid. When we were crying out for a win against St Mirren, he was there to capitalize on their shitness. Scored a couple more goals and offered a different kind of threat/wasn't Reilly.
Granted I didn't see all the games he played, but he was alright no?

6 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

I'm a little surprised at the slight negative feedback for Farid. When we were crying out for a win against St Mirren, he was there to capitalize on their shitness. Scored a couple more goals and offered a different kind of threat/wasn't Reilly.
Granted I didn't see all the games he played, but he was alright no?

I liked him, was disappointing that we let him go, that may largely be because of Reilly though tbf.

Archived