Pars vs Honest Men

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Losing to Ayr :lol:

AJ still thinking pre-match we had a chance of top four :lol:

The predictability of D.A.F.C slagging off Williamson in his first start in 4 1/2 months :lol:

If Johnston doesn't think you're now in a relegation battle then he's walking about blindfolded in my opinion.

As for being dragged into a relegation battle; we've always been in it. It was mostly everyone else thinking we safe. Had we beaten Ayr yesterday then I'd have been very confident of staying up but losing, coupled with a horrible set of games coming up means we are now in deep, deep shit. 

The result wasn't surprising though. I saw us against Queens and St Mirren and we were largely woeful in both matches. Our unbeaten run was good but there were far too many drawn games where we should have won. We've got Morton, Hibs, a Fife derby, Falkirk and United coming up next. There's every chance we'll be 9th or 10th by the end of that run.

Should be an interesting end to the season, just not in the way we'd really want.

As for being dragged into a relegation battle; we've always been in it. It was mostly everyone else thinking we safe. Had we beaten Ayr yesterday then I'd have been very confident of staying up but losing, coupled with a horrible set of games coming up means we are now in deep, deep shit. 
The result wasn't surprising though. I saw us against Queens and St Mirren and we were largely woeful in both matches. Our unbeaten run was good but there were far too many drawn games where we should have won. We've got Morton, Hibs, a Fife derby, Falkirk and United coming up next. There's every chance we'll be 9th or 10th by the end of that run.
Should be an interesting end to the season, just not in the way we'd really want.

No chance of you guys finishing in the bottom 2. Your run in is not any harder than anyone else.

56 minutes ago, North Terrace Gazza said:

No chance of you guys finishing in the bottom 2. Your run in is not any harder than anyone else.

The bottom clubs are also going to take points off each other. You can't have all the teams below us picking up points every week. 

Can't see us finishing 10th tbh. If we get a win against Morton we'll go 5th. So there's always that. Not holding my breathe for that though. We'll probably get cuffed. 

10 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

The bottom clubs are also going to take points off each other. You can't have all the teams below us picking up points every week. 

Can't see us finishing 10th tbh. If we get a win against Morton we'll go 5th. So there's always that. Not holding my breathe for that though. We'll probably get cuffed. 

If we get a win against Morton

:lol: :lol: :lol:

21 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

. You can't have all the teams below us picking up points every week. 

Actually you can. These teams could draw. A point is better than zero points. If we lose games (and that's likely for at least the next two games) then if teams are drawing they'll be closing the very small gap on us.

Archived