Pars vs Honest Men

Well, into the last quarter of the season and it's still all to play for, especially for Ayr who are in a relegation dogfight and already in pole position for a trapdoor playoff. Pars need a couple of wins to get a safety buffer, and a loss could drag them back into the squeaky bum zone.

Ayr are capable of showing up at the big teams grounds and getting a surprise result, they did it to Dunfermline last season before we went into title winning overdrive. So can the Pars get the three points to ease us to the end of the season?

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dunfermline 7-0 McCall's desperate band of losers. 

Im mulling over giving it a miss. 

7-0? Even if I was being totally optimistic I wouldn't consider that a possible outcome. I think that your secret weapon will be that boy who tricked us by saying he was off to "Ayrsia" ...he'll no doubt bag a couple to prove a point and we will have to hope Clark is on form.

Has to be better than the first outing between the sides at your ground.

Think we will win, maybe 2 or 3-1. Won't be a classic though - the last few games between us have been pretty poor and our pitch is in a bit of a bad way. If we do win and Raith and St Mirren both lose then that should be enough for us to be able to relax and not worry about possibly going on a bad run and going down.

4 hours ago, itzdrk said:

Dunfermline 7-0 McCall's desperate band of losers. 

Im mulling over giving it a miss. 

You'll be there but I agree with the scoreline.

Weve completely chucked out. Season is over. 

Archived