Rovers v Dundee United

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No McHattie for us, Benedictus at left back again. Davidson also out.

Jordan Thompson comes in.

I foresee another imbalanced team, thanks to Gary....Gary, Gary, Locke, Gary Locke, Gary Gary Locke...we'll always have that song.

Nice day for it though.

United's ringer, Andreu, to get them the win.

Given that McHattie has been in and out the team with injuries for a few weeks now, would it not have been prudent to have played Coustrain there in the development games as a back up ?

Joel did play the first half at left back although that was down to the bridge being shut and a lack of defenders till half time.

9 minutes ago, Zen Archer said:

I would never condone violence, but if Toshney doesn't have gravel rash inside the first five minutes someone isn't doing their job properly.

If you just wait a further five minutes the daft c**t will probably get himself sent off again, which would be funnier. For you.

8 minutes ago, Zen Archer said:

I would never condone violence, but if Toshney doesn't have gravel rash inside the first five minutes someone isn't doing their job properly.

If Toshney is playing it will be a gift to you lot.  He won't get back in defensive mid ahead of Telfer or Flood, or probably even Murdoch.  But apparently Dillon is injured and if Van der Struijk is still out that means Toshney could play at (oh please no) right back.

I don't suppose there's any chance of this game getting called off?

13 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

If Toshney is playing it will be a gift to you lot.  He won't get back in defensive mid ahead of Telfer or Flood, or probably even Murdoch.  But apparently Dillon is injured and if Van der Struijk is still out that means Toshney could play at (oh please no) right back.

I don't suppose there's any chance of this game getting called off?

Of only we had a player to capitalise on his pishness  

Archived