Rovers v Dundee United

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, RR #1 said:

Are Davo and McHattie back for this? How long is Stewart out for? Hardie must start up front. Surely we can't continue with Mcmanus in the starting 11.

Possibly but we'll have to ask Sevco for permission on that one.

1 hour ago, RR #1 said:

Are Davo and McHattie back for this? How long is Stewart out for? Hardie must start up front. Surely we can't continue with Mcmanus in the starting 11.

Stewart only stopped using crutches before the Dumbarton game and is due to have a scan this week, he won't be ready for the United game.

6 minutes ago, Rovers1992/1993 said:

How come?

I guess it'll depend on whether they need him to play for their U20 Dev' side at the weekend, just be grateful they let us play him at all last Saturday even if it was only for an hour.

Remember when Rovers were 12 clear of the Pars and giving it big licks?
Remember when Rovers fans were boasting about signing 'Dece' McManus?
Good times guys, good fucking times.

Yes.

Yes.

Not great times at the moment to be fair.

You'll all be up for the derby in the pre-match thread.

Not me. It's my daughter's birthday on 8th April, so unfortunately, or possibly rather fortunately, I will not be present at our pumping from The Pars.

I will go down with the good ship Rovers at our last two games of the season away at The Pars tribute act and home to dreadful Ayr United (God obviously hates teams who play in black and white. Quite rightly)

I can't see past us finishing in the bottom two spots. Think it'll be us and Ayr and it's just a question of who goes straight down and who gets the play-off spot. A play-off for us would be as good as a straight relegation, given our played 3 lost 3 record.

Can Yogi get us winning again? Currently, I have my doubts.

1 hour ago, Scary Bear said:

Not me. It's my daughter's birthday on 8th April, so unfortunately, or possibly rather fortunately, I will not be present at our pumping from The Pars.

I will go down with the good ship Rovers at our last two games of the season away at The Pars tribute act and home to dreadful Ayr United (God obviously hates teams who play in black and white. Quite rightly)

I can't see past us finishing in the bottom two spots. Think it'll be us and Ayr and it's just a question of who goes straight down and who gets the play-off spot. A play-off for us would be as good as a straight relegation, given our played 3 lost 3 record.

Can Yogi get us winning again? Currently, I have my doubts.

Naughty, naughty.

3 hours ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

That being said, I actually think the wee team will beat United on Saturday. The Tangerines are inching towards total collapse.

Inching? I think you'll find we are charging towards it.

Archived