Rovers v Dundee United

Scary Bear sounds fuming that he missed Saturday's game, off to HMV to buy some more DVD's this time was it? [emoji6]

When was the last time you were down the High Street? Is HMV still a thing?

The Rovers provide their very own MotD quality highlights package these days, so I never miss a game.

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Scary Bear said:

I also thought these stickers were the work of much younger fans. Sticking stickers on lampposts seems odd behaviour for a 40-50 year old.

To be fair I'm just jealous that personalised stickers were harder/more expensive to come by when I was a teenager.

The old 1st and 2nd division would probably have been full of them.

20 hours ago, grumswall said:

It's seriously not hard to spell callachan. He's been one of our players for years now, come on guys n gals.

Have to agree actually.  He is still a young lad, and plenty of time to develop.  This season to be fair he has been poorer than last season, but show me ONE player who was here last season who hasn't got poorer?
Last season he was playing plenty of through balls to Stewarty etc, and set up a load of our goals.  He is also one of the few who still looks like he wants to play.

Maybe get back to being his best if the moaners gave him a break and let his confidence return.  At Starks I am sometimes amazed at the negativity towards the lad. The young lads always suffer loss of confidence quicker than the older heids.  Its always been the way.  He needs helped up, not kicked when he is down.

Between him and Matthews I think we have a decent couple of young midfielders who have cost the club zip.  Certainly not in the same league at this stage as Mickey Cameron, Jason Dair etc but for our level nowadays they are decent players. 

22 hours ago, grumswall said:

It's seriously not hard to spell callachan. He's been one of our players for years now, come on guys n gals.

On the game it seems yogi is aware that Thomson has been a weak link with how he ask callachan to play.

If we're going to get all nitpicky, then it's only reasonable to point out that his name is Thompson.

On 3/20/2017 at 08:10, GraemePaynesSocks said:

They were putting stickers on lamp posts?? That's terrible. These people should be taken outside and shot.

as long as that's all they do , it is of course graffiti and litter

better that than throwing coins I suppose

one was thrown and it struck the boys head, must have had plenty practice ?

Coin chuckers at football games have a ridiculously high accuracy rate. 

I've never thrown a coin at someone but have thrown a few away before - seldom do they ever go near where intended. Must take a lot of practice indeed. 

Archived