Rovers v Dundee United

I added an extra few quid onto the income of the club yesterday aswell, did you? [emoji12]

They already have my money. I've a Premium Season Ticket and I didn't get it on the early bird offer.

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

will the owners of DUFC be apologising to Ross Matthews  who was hit by what looks like a coin during the stramash towards the end

thrown from amongst the DUFC so called fans

I would also expect RRFC to receive an apology for this unacceptable behaviour.

Aye the coin thing is pretty out of order tbh. If that happened in a Rangers Celtic game it'd be on the back page.

On a different note I was wandering down Pratt Street behind a group of fully grown men who were putting Dundee Utd stickers on lamp posts and signs. Real, fully grown adult men.

They already have my money. I've a Premium Season Ticket and I didn't get it on the early bird offer.

96e4028df2c3ad8fe0a7027d4d4379ab.gif

Fwiw fair play. I am aswell though but still went down to support the team and have done every home game this season regardless of form! Iv made it to a few away games also.

8 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Aye the coin thing is pretty out of order tbh. If that happened in a Rangers Celtic game it'd be on the back page.

On a different note I was wandering down Pratt Street behind a group of fully grown men who were putting Dundee Utd stickers on lamp posts and signs. Real, fully grown adult men.

Aye, I've seen those stickers around a lot at the away games this season.

Didn't really think the folk doing it would've been old enough to drink (legally) though, wow.

9 minutes ago, grumswall said:

96e4028df2c3ad8fe0a7027d4d4379ab.gif

Fwiw fair play. I am aswell though but still went down to support the team and have done every home game this season regardless of form! Iv made it to a few away games also.

Eric Drysdale should organise a presentation for you at the last game of the season. 

I'm firmly back in the 'fed up with the Rovers' camp. I'm pondering whether or not to renew my season ticket, and my current thinking is not to.

Eric Drysdale should organise a presentation for you at the last game of the season. 
I'm firmly back in the 'fed up with the Rovers' camp. I'm pondering whether or not to renew my season ticket, and my current thinking is not to.

You wouldn't happen to be one of the guys that sit behind me? I'm along the same lines in all honesty.

2 hours ago, Scary Bear said:

Aye fukin right :lol:

You must have a fair bit of disposable income considering the amount of birthday parties,anniversaries,weddings,you attend on Saturdays over a season

You wouldn't happen to be one of the guys that sit behind me? I'm along the same lines in all honesty.

I'm never there! How could I be sitting behind you?

My season book is for row OO in the South Stand, but I sometimes sit in the Main Stand or just wherever takes my fancy.

My decision not to purchase is partly down to this season, but it's also down to the regular shite form during the past few winters, and the fact that I can't make the majority of games now anyway. There's also the club ownership thing, where I have gone from the heady days of Reclaim the Rovers, where I felt it was my club, to now seeing it as belonging to some old gentlemen in blazers again.

Aye fukin right :lol:

You must have a fair bit of disposable income considering the amount of birthday parties,anniversaries,weddings,you attend on Saturdays over a season

Yes, I have a busy but unfulfilling social life. The Rovers is the cherry on the top. Unfortunately my disposable income does tend to get spunked on this sort of deeply unsatisfying stuff.

It leaves me no time or money to concentrate my attentions on more satisfactory endeavours. It's a wee shame.

8 hours ago, grumswall said:

grumswall, it's "as well" not "aswell".  Two separate words.

Our team may be shite but our grammar is spot on.

ETA: replied to wrong grumswall post - but the point stands.

Aye, I've seen those stickers around a lot at the away games this season.
Didn't really think the folk doing it would've been old enough to drink (legally) though, wow.

I noticed those stickers in the bogs at The Falkirk Stadium. Ayr and Dunfermline were the more noticeable ones.

It's very organised. No actual graffiti, just pre-designed and ordered stickers. Much better presentation skills. Good for them.

They were putting stickers on lamp posts?? That's terrible. These people should be taken outside and shot.

They were putting stickers on lamp posts?? That's terrible. These people should be taken outside and shot.

Swing and a miss.

I'm not saying it's an evil practice, I'm saying it's strange behaviour for fully grown men to be carrying a wad of stickers to a game of football.

Swing and a miss.

I'm not saying it's an evil practice, I'm saying it's strange behaviour for fully grown men to be carrying a wad of stickers to a game of football.

Out of interest, what should fully grown men be up to?

What age are you a fully grown man rather than a partially grown man?

I also thought these stickers were the work of much younger fans. Sticking stickers on lampposts seems odd behaviour for a 40-50 year old.

33 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Swing and a miss.

They're Dundee Utd fans, mate. Sticking stickers to lamposts is probably the least strange thing you'll see them do this season.

Archived