Rovers v Dundee United

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, AnAnInginAneAnA said:

Monday morning, up with the lark,

Dundee United beaten 2-1 at Starks Park,

Hey, Hey, Hey, Thank you very much Raith.

Thank you.

Updated that little ditty for ya.

Was worried when we went 2-0 down but Murray's goal was the key one and Flood's double in the last five minutes were class and thought we deserved the 3-2 win in the end.

Had me checking.

Can any united fans shed any light on what made it all kick off at the end?

Brilliant result for us today! Pity the teams around us all picked up points! League is getting tight, pars now back in the mix for going down and if queens aren't careful they could be dragged into this battle too!

Big performance from our lot today as well! Showed more fight and desire today! Keep showing that and we will be hard to beat. Total contrast to the effort we got last week

That made my eyes bleed.  Seeing the lineup I didn't expect anything else, three defensive midfielders none of them Telfer our best passer of the ball from that position.

I thought Raith were pretty poor yet they deservedly beat us and the score line probably flattered us.

There were some poor performances but today's defeat was McKinnon's defeat.

I'm hoping that we are far enough ahead to avoid falling to fifth.  That is neither a joke nor an exaggeration.

Edit to add:  Mikellsen is a fucking embarrassment.

Edgenguele? You'd be better off with Lochgelly. 

That's the best we've played since we stuck four past Falkirk some time in October. Far from perfect, but we scored two and could well have had three more. We haven't looked like creating that many chances in a long time, and it gives me some hope that we might keep our heads above water.

Genuinely didn't think we had it in us any more - I was fully expecting a heads down collapse at any moment, but it never came.

Not a single passenger in today's side and their response to the South Stand at the end was great. How typical that other results didn't go our way! Onwards and upwards?

Archived