Linlithgow Rose v Gartcairn Juniors Scottish cup quarter final

Gartcairn Army

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You have 'good mates'! Now you are just bragging. Is this a reciprocal friendship?

Yes.

I would have been surprised he even had a mate - so to claim mates just proves how deluded he really is.

8mile was so unpopular his mother used to tie sausages around his neck so the dog would play with him.  Even the Samaritans hang up on him.

*Cringe*

What a mess of a post and a state to get yourself in! [emoji1]

The fact you resort to insults and personal abuse following a few remarks and truths about Lithgy Rose says it all really. Truly embarrassed for you.

Mon the Gartcairn!

6 hours ago, Auld Heid said:

I would have been surprised he even had a mate - so to claim mates just proves how deluded he really is.

8mile was so unpopular his mother used to tie sausages around his neck so the dog would play with him.  Even the Samaritans hang up on him.

:lol:

*Cringe*

What a mess of a post and a state to get yourself in! [emoji1]

The fact you resort to insults and personal abuse following a few remarks and truths about Lithgy Rose says it all really. Truly embarrassed for you.

Mon the Gartcairn!

Good it hit the right Mark then.

Don't necessarily disagree, just think it's a bit sad if there is that many given their usual paltry home gates and the attitude much of their support has shown toward their committee, managers and players this last season or two.

I'm good mates with two former Rose players and was told that things got so bad earlier this season, the club were exaggerating attendances. Basically a 'real figure + 50' policy.

Ooft. Imagine the folk of the town coming along to support their local team. What a shocker.

You've no got any mates and you can't get a stauner.

21 minutes ago, The Gudderman said:

Ooft. Imagine the folk of the town coming along to support their local team. What a shocker.

You've no got any mates and you can't get a stauner.

Is there a reason why at the foot of your message, you've still got McGlynn and Harkins out? Are they hiding somewhere or is it just to remind you of the good old days?

Is there a reason why at the foot of your message, you've still got McGlynn and Harkins out? Are they hiding somewhere or is it just to remind you of the good old days?

Forgot about that. It doesn't show up when I'm on the tablet but does on a PC.

8ball you still haven't responded about being able to have seen the cup in real life not just in books?

Personally I've held the cup 3 times and witnessed 2 other finals what about you ? And if you've seen your mob win it then that makes you almost as old as father time which also makes your comments and behaviour on here even less excusable.

Anticipate that you'll try and be sarcastic and make a prat of yourself again on a thread which has nothing to do with your Diddy team.

#32andcounting

HTG

8ball you still haven't responded about being able to have seen the cup in real life not just in books?

Personally I've held the cup 3 times and witnessed 2 other finals what about you ? And if you've seen your mob win it then that makes you almost as old as father time which also makes your comments and behaviour on here even less excusable.

Anticipate that you'll try and be sarcastic and make a prat of yourself again on a thread which has nothing to do with your Diddy team.

#32andcounting

HTG

Seen it in real life. Seen it on tv. Seen it online. Seen it in books. Unless I was a player or a 6 year old I wouldn't be bragging about holding it though... [emoji1]

Old as Father Time? I reckon I'm probably younger than you.

24 minutes ago, eamonn said:

Dont write of Gartcairn !

I think you'll find going through all the comments if that's what you can call them that NOT ONE Rose fan is writing you off, we've had a topsy turvy season as it is and we'll wait and see what Rose team turns up.

Archived