P&B as fictional characters .

Romeo

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cupid Stunt catching Bairnardo in Leith and giving him his promised thrashing:
AndreSpankSherri.gif

Is that not every Rangers fan in the first half yesterday and then the Celtic fans in the second?

#prayforOFwifesandgfs

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

@Johnny Däpp (aka Günther)

as

Bruce Robertson

ROtpKuo.png

The 'International womans day' thread couldn't mask the unreconstructed misogynist.

Spoiler Alert:

Spoiler

Solely using the singular form for 'women' throughout his condescending drivel; Günther exposed himself as the single, addled, delusional and psychotic protagonist that dresses up as their wife - in a desperate attempt to maintain the illusion that she is still with him.

Apt Quotes:

"You see, there's something wrong with me. There is something seriously wrong with me."

"See, every time a woman drops her trousers: promotion. Every time a man drops theirs: disciplinary action. Where's the equality in that?"

[mention=2164]Johnny Däpp[/mention] (aka Günther)
as
Bruce Robertson
ROtpKuo.png
The 'International womans day' thread couldn't mask the unreconstructed misogynist.
Spoiler Alert:
Spoiler Solely using the singular form for 'women' throughout his condescending drivel; Günther exposed himself as the single, addled, delusional and psychotic protagonist that dresses up as their wife - in a desperate attempt to maintain the illusion that she is still with him.
Apt Quotes:
"You see, there's something wrong with me. There is something seriously wrong with me."
"See, every time a woman drops her trousers: promotion. Every time a man drops theirs: disciplinary action. Where's the equality in that?"

f**k you MD.

Archived