P&B as fictional characters .

Romeo

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Romeo, can't quote as it shit since the update.... I'll look at what the f**k I want. And I'll reply to what the f**k I want. You're a Labour boy I take it with them traits, lol. What a cunto.  You're upset, which fine if you're a mumsnetter , but I doubt you are a Celtic fan. Too much of a c**t. Alias is my guess.

Romeo, can't quote as it shit since the update.... I'll look at what the f**k I want. And I'll reply to what the f**k I want. You're a Labour boy I take it with them traits, lol. What a cunto.  You're upset, which fine if you're a mumsnetter , but I doubt you are a Celtic fan. Too much of a c**t. Alias is my guess.

This is going to be a good Saturday afternoon. I can feel it.

50 minutes ago, Njord said:

Oh ya fucker.....meltdown city.

:lol:

Bit unfair calling Kinky an alky. He's fucking nothing compared to this guy.

I wouldn't say kinky was an alky. Hes a drinker for sure but it seems restricted to evenings. He's mostly coherent.
Njord however must be constantly warming his pants with piss at this stage

1 minute ago, weirdcal said:

I wouldn't say kinky was an alky. Hes a drinker for sure but it seems restricted to evenings. He's mostly coherent.
Njord however must be constantly warming his pants with piss at this stage

Still, punctuation and spelling is spot on

Archived