Do you have a beard?

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Honest_Man#1 said:

Ah right, it sounded like you were claiming everyone with a beard was doing that.

Oh no, weirdos will latch on to prevailing trends to find some form of acceptance. Tattoos is another one. I see quite a few personality vacuums that think a beard and tattoos entitle them to some sort of credibility.

5 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

I had a beard in the late 80s when I wore contact lenses but shaved it off when I had specs for a while simply to avoid being mistaken for Gerry Adams.  Specs and a beard has never been a good look.

58c3379a38523_icecube.jpg.ac78655b718e493fd781cfb0e45a2b7e.jpg

Yeah. 

Yeah. I haven't been clean shaven in about 3 years. I'm handsome as f**k though.

I also get the Gerry Adams thing. Got asked in work to say "we haven't gone away you know" in my worst Irish accent and duly obliged. Didn't even get a tip.

12 hours ago, Smurph said:

Yeah. I haven't been clean shaven in about 3 years. I'm handsome as f**k though.

I also get the Gerry Adams thing. Got asked in work to say "we haven't gone away you know" in my worst Irish accent and duly obliged. Didn't even get a tip.

Now that I'm nearly totally bald, I don't get mistaken for Gerry Adams. Not much, anyway...

20 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Oh no, weirdos will latch on to prevailing trends to find some form of acceptance. Tattoos is another one. I see quite a few personality vacuums that think a beard and tattoos entitle them to some sort of credibility.

:lol: Great phrase!

Archived